𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

excuse my mistakes,

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 | '𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇'
𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟑:𝟎𝟏 𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 | '𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇'𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟑:𝟎𝟏 𝐏𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Grabbing my keys off the bar table, I looked at myself in the mirror by the front door

Walking out of the house I saw Asia's car in the driveway, making my way to the car I opened the passenger door getting in.

"Hey, Asia." I smiled setting my purse in my lap.

"Wassup, happy you finally decided to get out of the house after a week and came to spend some time with me." She playfully rolled her eyes.

I haven't hung out with everyone in 2 weeks, my birthday's in 5 days. It would be my first birthday without my mother since she died earlier this year.

I've been pretty sad, isolating myself from everyone I haven't seen my dad or brother in 2 weeks. Jahkari had come and checked on me but I haven't told anyone what's been up with me.

I just told them I've been busy with art—which I have. I've painted 4 new pieces. It helped me cope with all the depression. But I knew I couldn't stay in my house forever.

I did miss my friends and family, and on the bright side on Friday we're going to California and I get to visit her grave and talk to Ms.Grace—Khalan's mother. She's like a second mother to me.

"Yea I'm sorry, I've just been having a rough time. But I'm fine now." I rushed out the last part.

"Mhm." She side-eyed me. "You know you can always talk to my Ariyah, we've known each other for months, I'm always here."

"Alright, thank you." I smiled at her. "Enough about me, what we doing today."

"Well, it's about to be your birthday week. And I wanted to treat you. Plus we need outfits for Cali, so we're going shopping, out to eat, and get our nails and feet done, and lashes." She spoke excitedly, pulling out of the driveway.