𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

excuse my mistakes,

𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒
𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟓:𝟒𝟔 𝐏𝐌

𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟓:𝟒𝟔 𝐏𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ima have tha money tomorrow dawg

"Ima have tha money tomorrow dawg." Twan stood in front of me with his hands raised.

"Ion give ah fuck, shoulda had that shit today." I shot him five times watching his body jerk and hit the ground, Quez standing next to me shaking his head and snickering.

"A shame." I got into my car and the passenger door closed as I pulled off, "Really killed that man over 10 dollars."

I shrugged. "Ian finna have no problems with Keith tryna give someone else mercy tha fuck." He shook his head again picking up his double cup and drinking from it.

Marquez was my older cousin, the person I'm closet to he the only other person that know real shit about me other than the front I put on for everyone else. When my father was killed his aunt took my mom, Booda, and I in until she got back on her feet. Fucked with him fo real, he stayed at my crib with me too, someone I trusted my life with.

I pulled up to my mama house with his trailing in behind me, "MAMA!"

"Hey Jahkari," She pulled me into a hug. I loved my mama, I was a whole mama's boy too, she ma whole best friend. Talked to her about any and everything. "Hey, Marquez." She hugged him too as I went into the kitchen grabbing a water killing niggas is pretty tiring.

"What ya'll been up to today?" She yelled from the kitchen walking back towards us with two plates in her hands.

"Nothing." I took my hat and turn it backward on my head.

"Aww, this for us? What you make?" Quez took one of the plates and my mom set the other one in front of me both of them covered in foil.

"Some baked beans, macaroni and cheese, and fried chicken." I downed my water, thanking her for the plate knowing I probably wasn't going to eat it anyway.