𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.

excuse my mistakes,

𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒 | '𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈'
𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟗:𝟎𝟒 𝐏𝐌

𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒 | '𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈'𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟗:𝟎𝟒 𝐏𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Here I was again, not even two weeks after my mother was taken from me. I'm back in the hospital, the same waiting room I told my brother she was gone. And now he's back there fighting for his life just like her.

I don't think I can take anymore, at this point everyone's leaving me.

Sighing, I put my head into my hands, I've been sitting here waiting for thirty minutes.

"Jahkari, I'm back. Here I brought you some water," Ariyah gently touched my shoulder.

"I'm cool," I mumbled.

"You need to drink something you haven't-"

"I said I was cool Ariyah!" I snapped at her looking up to see her face frown up.

"Okay.." She put the water on the table in front of us and sat next to me trying to take my hand.

"Ariyah can you just go?" I took my hand away from hers and sat up making some of the people in the waiting room look over at us.

"I'm just trying to be here for you,"

"Here for me? If it wasn't for you none of this wouldn't have even happened. My brother wouldn't be back there in surgery, my mom just died you think I want to lose him too?" I raised my voice at her as I stood up.

"I-"

"Nah, just leave." I sat back down leaning back in the chair.

Don't leave me. I can't lose you too.

"Do you really want me to leave?" She looked at me, her eyes now glossy and the tears in her eyes threatened to fall.

No baby, stay, please. You're the only thing I have left.

"Yes! Now go!" She flinched at my words.

I watched as she grabbed her purse and phone getting up from her chair.

"Sis you don't have to go," Laseric butted in.

"He wants me to leave, I'll leave. Just let me know what happens to Booda. I'll catch a uber home." She wiped the tears that fell from her face quickly.