𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

excuse my mistakes,

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 | '𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇'
𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟔 𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 | '𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇'𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟔 𝐏𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Jahkari..." I mumbled as I followed behind him, after we entered his house. Closing and locking the door behind me.

He didn't respond though, walking into his room. I took off my shoes leaving them at the door and walking into his room to see him standing at his dresser rolling up.

"Jahkari." I went and stood next to him tapping his arm making him look over at me but continue doing what he was doing.

"Hm?"

"What was all of that?" I raised my eyebrow and he shrugged finishing and grabbing his lighter going to sit at then end of his bed.

Sighing, I went and sat next to him, "You can talk to me, you know that right?"

"I know." He mumbled blowing smoke out of the side of his mouth.

"Then tell me." He huffed.

"I never told you this, about my past relationship." He said taking a breath. "Davine, uh she and I dated for a while and I met her through my cousin Keem. I didn't know he had a thing for her until we ended up together. He got jealous and switched up on me, told me if I didn't break up with her some stuff was gonna go down."

He scratched his head, "But, I didn't think much of it. So for her birthday she threw a party, it was fun we were standing next to each other when shots were fired at me. But she got hit in the neck and chest, uh- she had died in my arms. When I found out he was the one trying to kill me I killed his homeboy and that was last year, and this was the first time I seen him."

I stared at him while he looked down still smoking wiping my tears away. "It's just, it brings back when all of that went down and it felt like it was my fault. Then he comes back now, like out of all times. To my fucking mama house, beyond disrespectful. And I just don't want to put you in danger, I don't know bruh it's just too much."

He rambled beginning to cry, and I brought him into a hug. "I'm sorry that, that happened to her and it's not your fault. Look I just want you to be safe, don't focus on him. Be there with your mom, and I know you wouldn't put me in danger." I let him go kissing his cheek.

"Thank you, Riyah." He wiped his face, "Damn, I feel like a bitch."

I straight faced him and he laughed. "I'm just playing, but I want you to be safe too. I know he's gonna be on some other stuff and I don't want him messing with you."

"I'll be safe." I smiled at him.

"Good." He leaned in kissing me softly, before he deepened it making a soft moan leave me lips and pushing me back so I was laying flat on my back.

Before anything else could happen his phone rang making him pull away slowly, pecking my lips leaving me there.

"Someone always gotta call me, god damn." He mumbled making me chuckle. "What?.....Yea, I'm cool. Which one of ya'll got my gun?.....Of course Quez do, tell him to bring it to me and clean it off....I ain't ask him all of that." I tuned him out, grabbing my phone and scrolling on it.

A couple minutes after he got off the phone he took my phone out my hands hovering over me, "Yes?"

"You staying over?" I shook my head making a frown appear on his face. "I don't have anymore clothes over here and I also have to be somewhere in the morning. I'll stay over tomorrow."

He wrapped his arms around my small waist resting all his weight on me, "Stay, please?" I groaned, knowing he was finna be mad at me.

"I have to go," He began kissing my neck, "Jahkariiiiii"

"Damn, say that again." I pushed him off of me making him bust out laughing.

"Come on, you gotta drop me off anyways." I stood up grabbing my stuff.

"Okay, okay let's go."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

short chapter but i wanted to update something. make sure to comment and vote! 😸