𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

excuse my mistakes,

𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒 | '𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈'
𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟑:𝟒𝟓 𝐏𝐌

𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒 | '𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈'𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟑:𝟒𝟓 𝐏𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Now why the fuck would you do that shit!" Shawn shoved Quez.

"Don't touch me fuck nigga, I told you it wasn't me." Quez held a mug on his face.

"Yes it was, you the only other person that was there. Told you to keep yo ass out my cabinets ate the last bag of popcorn!"

"Ion even like popcorn, blaming me." Shawn and Quez went back and forth while I rolled up my third blunt.

"Tired of these fools," Amare mumbled sitting next to Quez in the backseat.

"Why I gotta be a fool?" Shawn looked at him offended.

"WOULD YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP?" Laseric shouted turning the corner.

"Who daddy is you?" Quez stated.

"Right, don't know who the fuck he talking to." Shawn dapped up Quez.

"Swear ya'll niggas is bipolar." I chuckled sealing up my blunt.

"I know you not talking, fuck are you mute?" Amare said making everyone bust out laughing.

We all high as hell.

"Shut up." I laughed sparking up the blunt and taking some long puffs making the car fill up with smoke.

"Where we going anyways?" Laseric scratched his head staring off at the rode.

"I low-key forgot, so first we went to the warehouse, then we had to go- Oh yeah! We going to pick up some money from Keith." He said coming making a sharp U-turn.

"Make me drop this blunt on my pants and we gone have a problem, nondriving ass." I smacked my lips.

"Pass that shit back here, Kari." I took another puff then passed it to Shawn.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out looking at who was calling me.

𝙋𝙤𝙤𝙝 😌🖤🥰 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚...

I slid answer and her face popped up in the camera, "Hey Jahkari." Her face lit up.

"Wassup Pooh." I looked at her with low eyes with a smirk plastered on my face.