𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

excuse my mistakes

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒
𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟑:𝟒𝟔 𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟑:𝟒𝟔 𝐏𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"So your telling me a two plus goes on top of a four plus!" Shawn said mugging Casey.

"Yes bruh, go head and take your cards." Shawn slammed his cards on the table.

"THATS CHEATING! MAHKI BACK ME UP?" Mahki shook his head.

"I'm not in this," I sat in the corner of the couch with my hoodie on laughing at this madness.

I stared blankly at the coffee table zoned the fuck out, tuning out the arguing they were having. We were sitting at Shawn apartment since Laseric got fed up at us when Shawn shot at the tv.

Don't know who thought it was a good idea to give me a edible.

A hand waved in front of my face and I blinked looking over at Amare. "Huh?"

"They said you playing this round,"

"Bet, y'all finna lose anyway." I got up and sat at the table with Casey, Shawn, and Amare.

I took my cards looking at them as we started to play, "Colors red." Shawn put down a wild card and I smirked.

"Skip you, reverse back to me, 2 plus uno, skip you again, uno out!" I put my cards down and stuck my fingers up and Shawn.

"Move fo I break them shits." He slammed his cards on the table and smacked his teeth.

Booda busted into the house brushing his waves with a brush, "Almost shot yo ass. Mahki put his .40 back on the table."

"Lock the door then stupid," he walked over dapping everyone up and behind him walked in Jahkari nodding towards everyone and sitting on the couch alone.

"What's the move pussies?" Booda jumped sitting next to Mahki making him push him off of him.

"Don't know who you calling a pussy," Shawn threw the box of uno cards at him.

"Correction, bitch." He smiled at Shawn.

"Kari bruh, get yo lil brother." Jahkari looked at me then cut his eyes over to Shawn.

"That's not my problem."

"How old are you anyways Booda?" He popped a piece of gum into his mouth looking over at me.

"17, why you wanna catch a case?"

"A mess, why you not at school?" I mumbled the first part.

"School was out at 2 sum."

Guess so.

All of them started engaging into conversations with each other and I just went onto instagram looking at a black owned art business and liking some of they're post on paintings.

"You tryna come with me somewhere?" I looked up seeing Jahkari standing over me.

Not going to lie, this man was fine and it was hard to read him. I wasn't really picking up good vibes or bad vibes, but I haven't actually hung out with him before.

"Where?" I ran my fingers through my hair.

"You coming or not?"

"Why you want me to go?"

"Ight I'll see y'all later." He walked away from me going out the door and I sighed getting up and following behind him.

I opened the passenger door and sat down, "Thought you ain't wanna come." He started the car and music came on as he pulled off quick as hell.

Must think he a nascar driver.

"You hungry?" He kept his eyes on the rode.

"Mhm."

"What you want?"

"Wendy's."

We went through the drive thru at Wendy's and I told him what I wanted. "You don't want nothing?" He shook his head and paid for the food before I could pull out my money. "Oh, thanks." He nodded at me and handed me the bag of food.

He pulled up to an empty parking lot away from the city and we sat in a little silence while so ate my food. "So why are you so quiet?" He looked at me blankly.

"You already asked me that question." I shrugged.

"I feel like you weren't telling me the truth honestly," I said lowly taking a sip of my lemonade.

He stared at me for a minute before saying something again, "I didn't start talking until I was 13. That's when my dad died, he abused booda, me and my mom."

I didn't saying anything feeling like he wasn't done yet, "Most of my life I didn't talk so now I don't really do unless I want to." He shrugged and took one of my fries.

"Oh," He nodded.

"So what do you do?"

"Uh, I paint like morals and some other stuff. I'm trying to get my work into some museums now." He took another one of my fries and I raised my eyebrow.

"I thought you weren't hungry?" He just shrugged, "Have you eaten today?"

"No, I'm cool tho." I took the other nuggets out the bag and handed them to him.

"Here," He slowly took it from me.

xx
okay so deshawn is also one of their friends,
he ain't get a proper introduction.