𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.

excuse my mistakes,

𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒 | '𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈'
𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟏:𝟎𝟓 𝐏𝐌

𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒 | '𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈'𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐 𝟏:𝟎𝟓 𝐏𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Fuck you call a meeting for," Shawn huffed making me shake my head.

"Would you just sit down the rest of y'all too." I snapped making Mahki roll his eyes as they all came in and sat down.

The only ones of us at the table were Quez, Shawn, Mahki, Laseric, Amare.

"Can we get with it?" Quez said.

"Hold on we waiting for one more person," Just as I said that Zay walked through the door taking one of the empty chairs.

"Now why is Zay here?" Laseric squinted at her making her flip him off.

"Zay smart as hell with computers and she a good shooter. Plus she asked me if she could get in the gang so this her time to prove herself." I told them.

"Hmm," Amare hummed sitting back in his chair.

"I'm not no opp, Amare," She glared at him. "Plus, I been waiting for this I'm tired of sitting back and not doing shit. And I'm good peoples since y'all know me through Casey." She explained.

"Alright, alright. You ain't no opp. Now, why you call us here?" Laseric said.

"As y'all know, I been had beef with Keem and I had let that shit go for a little minute but since he showed up at my momma cookout he been causing problems."

"Popping up at random times, he tried to hurt Ariyah and that nigga had my little brother in the hospital. Enough is enough. This nigga got to go. So Zay," I nodded at her.

"She got tabs on his phone and know where he and his crew hang out at. So I got a whole plan on how to take this nigga out and get my revenge. All I gotta know is if y'all in." I sat back in my seat, and Quez started laughing.

"What kind of fucking question is that? Of course we down nigga. Now what's the plan, I've been wanting to off somebody for a minute." Quez spoke up and everyone agreed with him.

I started grinning, standing up from my chair. "Alright so here's my plan..."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

After our meeting, we all parted ways, once everyone left so locked up the warehouse. Getting in my car I started the engine and my phone began ringing. I looked down at my phone in my lap reading the name.