𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

excuse any mistakes.

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒
𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟗 𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟗 𝐏𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I sat in my room painting on a canvas, I had drawn an anorexic girl standing in the rain looking down with baggy clothes on. It resembled loneliness, I added the finishing touches while my music played on my speaker tuning out the rest of the world.

"Trusting me with the key to your heart," I mumbled lowly singing along to the song. Getting up I moved the painting near the window to dry off and opened my door and walked down the hallway to the bathroom accidentally bumping into someone making my glasses fall off my face.

"Shit," I mumbled about to pick them up but I stopped when Jahkari bent down and gave them to me.

"My fault," He stared at me and my face started to get hot. "Ian know you wore glasses."

Sexy ass voice.

I forgot he, Amare, Mahki, Laseric, and Shawn were in there plotting talking about some, 'Stay in your room and do sum. This grown folks business.' Knowing I'm only a year younger than him.

"Yeah, only when I paint. Wear contacts any other time." He nodded and I stood there for a second awkwardly. "'Cuse, gotta wash the paint off my hands."

"Mm." He stepped to the side and I walked pass going into the bathroom and washing my hands.

I walked inside my room and Kari stood in front of my painting as I went to go sit on the end of my bed.

Just in my room and shit.

"I like this," He turned around towards me then went back to eyeing the painting. "I can feel the pain when I look at this."

"Pain everywhere around us." I adjusted my glasses on my face bringing my knees up to my body and hugging them.

"Facts." He turned around shoving his hands into his front pockets, "You hungry?"

"Ehh. Not really. But you know what would smack right now?"

"What?"

"A milkshake."

"Tryna go to Baskin Robbins?" I looked down at what I had on and it consisted of grey biker shorts and a baggy Boyz In The Hood shirt and my hair is slicked back into a ponytail.

"Why not."

"Meet me in the car." He walked out of my room closing the door behind him and I grabbed my phone, put on my apple watch hooked my airpods onto my wallet, and applied a little bit of lip gloss on lastly grabbing my keys and walking out my room before turning off my speaker.