𝐭𝐰𝐨.

excuse my mistakes

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒
𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟒:𝟑𝟓 𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟒:𝟑𝟓 𝐏𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Dad! I'm here." I closed the door and pushed my sunglasses up on my face and leaving my suitcase at the door.

"DAD!"

I walked into the living room and saw him watching football, so I snuck behind him and blowed in his ear.

"The fuck?" He snapped his neck and held a mug until he saw it was me.

"Ri!" He gave me a hug, "Thought you was your ugly ass brother."

"Nah, where he at tho?" I checked the time on my watch cause he supposed to pick me up since I'm staying with him until I get my own apartment.

"Should of been here by now." Shrugging I went into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle.

"How you been, still painting?" He leaned on the kitchen counter while I took a sip of my water.

Water smack asfc.

"Yea, Laseric said all my stuff was stuff was set up already so I didn't have to buy new supplies."

"Speaking of Laseric." I heard a car pull up and the front door.

"Wassup Pop!" He yelled making his way into the kitchen.

"Oh hey Ariyah." I almost spit out my water and stared at him blankly.

"Mane, I'm just playing wassup lil sis." He hugged me making me roll my eyes.

"Mhm. Heyyy big brother." I cheesed and he began chuckling.

"Haven't seen your short ass since last year, look at you chubby as hell." I mugged him.

"I'm not chubby, you need to get that lined up." I leaped off the group a bit and hit him in the back of his head. "Tall ass."

He punched me in my arm, not gone lie that shit hurt, but I swung at him and we started wrestling in the kitchen. "Childish! Get out my kitchen with all that." My dad said and me and Laseric startedlaughing.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I got out the shower and rubbed coca butter all on my body. Getting dressed into my black graphic tee, with my blue sweatpants and slides.

I walked out my room to see Laseric sitting while a whole bunch of his homeboys and some females I went to sit on the couch next to him.

"Wasgood Ri." Amare said to me, he was my brother's closet friend so I've met him before but everyone else was unfamiliar.