𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

excuse my mistakes,

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 | '𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇'
𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟔:𝟏𝟏 𝐏𝐌
𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 | '𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇'𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟔:𝟏𝟏 𝐏𝐌𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"These all the bags?" I asked Jahkari standing at his front door about to close it.

"Yea!" He shouted from the kitchen, I closed the door and locked it carrying two target bags in my hands sitting them on the counter along with my keys.

I went with Jahkari grocery shopping because I didn't have anything else to do, and I didn't feel like sitting in his room by himself until he got back.

Putting the cereal box into the shelf, I opened a bag of hot fries and sat on the counter eating them while he put everything else away.

Jahkari turned around facing me with a slight smirk on his face shaking his head, "You just gone eat all my chips?" He asked taking one out of the bag and eating it after closing the fridge.

"Yep!" I closed the bag after eating a few, Jahkari stood between my legs with his hands placed on my waist.

"Five, four, three, two, that's time I got to you." I sang randomly making duck lips.

"Yo weird-ass." He pecked my lips. "Quez not here," Jahkari spoke rubbing his hands up and down my sides softly.

"Ooo, baby let's make cookies." I poked his nose making him pout.

"The one time my ugly ass cousin not here, you want to make cookies?" He scratched the side of his head straight facing me.

"Yes, come on." I jumped off the counter swatting his hands away from my sides just for him to put them right back there.

I went into the freezer and grabbed my pack of sugar cookies I just made him buy from the store. "Riyah, putting pre-made cookies into the oven isn't making cookies." Shushing him I preheated the oven.

"You don't have all the stuff over for me to make real cookies, I'll make my granny's special recipe for you one day." I stood on my tiptoes and patted his head. "Come, let's pick a movie to watch while the stove is preheating."

I skipped to the couch and sat down turning the tv on, "Ari, what should we watch?"

"What'd you just call me?" Jahkari asked making me laugh.

"Ari! That's your new nickname." I cheesed.

"I don't like it, come up with a new one," Ari said but I ignored him going to Netflix.

"So, you want to watch set it off?" I looked at the recently added movies on Netflix clicking it.

"Mm, what's up with you and guns?" He side-eyed me like he peeped something.

"I don't know guns are pretty," I smirked clicking on the movie.

After I put the cookies onto a cookie sheet and into the oven, I set a timer and sat back down on the couch laying on his chest.

Dating Jahkari has been fun, my eyes have been opened to so many things and I've learned a lot about him. Like that he's very observant, I enjoy the fact that we were friends before we started dating because the relationship is good and healthy.

Keeping my eyes on the screen I cleared my throat a little before speaking up, "I'm thinking about getting my own apartment." I felt his glare on me but focused on the women on the tv robbing a bank.

"Why you wanna move out?" He rubbed my lower back softly.

"I'm used to having my own space and being on my own. Plus my brother just is having everyone in there without telling me and it's starting to annoy me. Also if I moved I would have an extra room as a studio for my art so there would be fewer distractions." I spoke lowly.

"I see where you coming from, if you really want to move I can help you with everything apartment shopping and all, furniture. You need some money?" I shook my head quickly because I don't like asking people for handouts. I'd rather struggle on my own.

"No no, my mom uh- she left me a lot of money and using some of it to buy me a place to stay I don't think is wrong. I already got a loan from the bank too since I'm going to need to stop getting rent-a-cars." I chuckled at the last part.

"Alright, I see you miss independent," I smirked feeling my alarm go off for the cookies. Standing up off the couch I went into the kitchen and grabbing a pot holder taking the cookies out.

Smelled good as fuck.

When they cooled off I took them off the rack and put them on a plate strolling back into the living room sitting them on the table, taking one, and putting it in my mouth.

Laying back on Jahkari's chest I munched on the cookie getting comfortable I glanced up at Ari seeing he was steady eating the cookies watching the movie.

"These good," He smacked making me laugh.

Another thing is when I'm around him he eats more, he's started being more cautious of his health, I stopped smoking ass much and only do when I'm stressed which I think is better than just doing it for fun.

Feeling a wet warm substance touch my cheek I scrunched my face up to see Jahkari licking his lips, "There was a crumb on your cheek." He cheesed making me mush his face.

"Little weirdo, always on something different," I mumbled the last part.

"You the little one but whatever floats your boat." He shrugged making me shake my head.

This moment was peaceful, we didn't have not one care in the world. I wish things stayed like this before it got bad but you know what they say. It's always quiet before a storm hits.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

comment and vote, please! 💞