𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 | '𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇'
𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟏:𝟐𝟑 𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 | '𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇'𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟏:𝟐𝟑 𝐏𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I rubbed my eyes looking around the room I was in and remembering everything from last night. The last thing I remember is leaving the party and coming to Asia's house, everything else is a blur.

I pulled the cover off of me looking around for my phone, and groaning at the pounding in my head. I rubbed the side of my head and gave up walking out the room into the living room.

"Well if it isn't Riyah." Casey said shaking her head making everyone laugh.

"Ya'll is too loud bruh." I went into the kitchen grabbing a water and sitting next to Zay.

"Here," Zay held out her hand traveling two advils. I took them nodding towards her.

"Didn't nobody tell you to be on your bald head hoe shit." I smacked my teeth.

"Anybody seen my phone tho?" Asia pointed to it sitting on the table and I picked it up staring at the time on it.

A whole ass 1 o'clock, I looked down at the notifications sighing.

𝐣𝐚𝐡𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐢🙈💗    12 hours ago
1 iMessage

𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫🙄🏌️‍♂️💜    an hour ago
1 missed call

I swiped up after my face id declined, like damn I know my hair don't look all good right now but bitch I'm still the same person.

I typed in my password and went onto instagram looking at my story seeing the girls and I singing with cups in our hands.

I looked at who viewed it then went to looking at some other peoples stories and shaking my head when I seen myself twerking on Naya story.

"Aye, I'm finna call a uber tho." I went to the uber app and ordered it making sure I had all of my stuff.

"Girl, we need to do that again I had so much fun." Jaylah said as we all agreed with her.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I sat on my bed, watching Netflix. I was dressed in grey tights and a pink hoodie cuddled under a blanket. "So they're just gonna make Alex leave Jo, see." I smacked my teeth, Shona Rhimes on some other shit right now.

My eyes began to get heavy so I just lowered the volume and stared up at the ceiling, thinking about whatever. Creating fake scenarios in my head, I thought about all the stuff that went on yesterday. "Oh shit!" I mumbled reaching for my phone.

I realized I never looked to see what Jahkari had texted me, I opened the iMessage app and scrolled down to his name clicking the message.

𝐣𝐚𝐡𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐢 🙈💗
______________

i need you...
(𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝟐:𝟏𝟏 𝐏𝐌.)

I immetadely went to his contact and hit his number bringing the phone to my ear hearing it ring, he answered on the second ring.

"Hello?" He said his voice being deep and raspy.

"I just got your text, are you okay?" I sat up in my bed.

"I'm straight." He mumbled.

"Nah, where you at? You at home? I'm on my way over there?" I got out of my bed and grabbed my keys, and slipping on my crocs before turning off the tv.

"Youn' gotta come ova here guh, I'm cool."

I walked out my room passing the living room that was surprisingly empty and locking the door behind me. Getting into the car , I buckled my seatbelt and started it up.

"Leave the door unlocked." Was all I said before I hung up the phone and backed out the driveway driving down the street.

One thing I have learned about Jahkari is that he likes to bottle up things, he doesn't like to talk. We not dating but I still care about him, he said he needed me so Im going to be there, don't even care if I'm mad at him right now. I know he would do the same for me.

After about 15 minutes I pulled up this his house parking in the driveway behind his car. I grabbed my phone and keys stepping out of the car and opening the door.

"Wassup Ri." Quez nodded towards me as he sat on the couch eating a pop-tart watching whatever was on the tv.

"Hey Quez." I smiled and walked to Jahkari's room opening the door revelaing him laying on his back with one of his hands over his eyes.

I closed the door behind me going to sit at the end of the bed facing him. "Jahkari." I tapped his leg and he looked over at me showing me he wasn't asleep.

"Last night was-" he sighed, "it's in the past Riyah you wasn't there I dealt with it, ight?" He said putting his hand back over his eyes.

"You said you needed me, I'm sorry I wasn't there. But don't try to push me away, I'm here now that's all that matters so talk to me, there's no 'ight.'"

He huffed staying silent. "I'm not just going to sit here and keep pushing you to tell me whatever it is or was. If you don't want me to be here just say that." I brought my knees to my chest hugging them.

"I-it's not that. It's just." He stopped talking, taking a small pause. "My mom, she's dying." My face softned hearing those words.

"And that shit, it's just hitting me. She's always been here with me and strong for me, she's taught me everything I know. How am I supposed to live without my fucking mother, and I feel like this shit is my fault too I should've known something was up with her maybe I could-" I cut him off by pulling him into a hug, it took him a minute but he wrapped his arms around me and tucked his head into my neck.

"Don't you dare blame yourself, this isn't your fault. It's nothing you can do, you hear me? Don't beat yourself up over something that's not in your control." I heard him sniff.

"I'm sorry mamas for pushing you away the other day, I had just found out and-" I cut him off.

"It's okay, but just know you can talk to me about anything."

He moved his head away from my neck allowing me to see his face fully for the first time today, his eyes were red and a little puffy. He had a sad expression on his face, leaning up to peck my lips.

"Ion wanna lose you Ariyah." He mumbled looking away from me.

I put my hand under his chin and moved it so we were face to face.

"Your not gonna loose me," A small smile crept onto his face, making me smile too as he embraced me into another hug, holding me tightly like he never wanted to let me go.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

sorry that i haven't updated😬, but vote please and comment 🤎.