𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

excuse my mistakes,

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 | '𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇'
𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟓:𝟑𝟑 𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 | '𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇'𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟓:𝟑𝟑 𝐏𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"BABY, COME ON WE GONE BE LATE!" Jahkari yelled from the entryway of my house.

I smacked my teeth, sitting on my suitcase trying to close it all the way, he eventually came in my room shaking his head at me.

"You don't need all this stuff, Ariyah." He sighed nudging me out of the way and zipping my suitcase closed.

"Yes I do, thank you." I cheesed at him and he grabbed my two suitcases, and my carry on bag.

"We only finna be there for a couple days, you acting like we staying for a month." He said as I followed him out the house locking the door behind us, after I grabbed my purse.

"Whatever,"

He put my stuff in the trunk with his, I stood next to him and saw a couple of boxes and gift bags. I reached for the bag and he popped my hand. "AHT!"

"I know you did not just pop me." I straight-faced him and he laughed at me.

"Yo birthday is not until tomorrow, don't try to look at the gifts." I rolled my eyes.

"Why not? I cant at least have a early birthday gift?" He shook his head and grinned at me.

"Now come on, we gotta go." He told me going to open the door for me.

I stood in front of him and kissed his lips, before getting in the car.

He closed the door and got into the car before staring the engine.

"This is going to be a long 5 hours," He mumbled backing out of my driveway.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Baby, I'm bored." I huffed.

We were all currently on the airplane, we're 3 hours into the flight leaving 2 left.

I had been asleep since we took off, I was excited of course but it wasn't anything to do.

"Go back to sleep," He said voice deep.

I looked around at all our friends, who were all asleep making me huff.

He was the only other person awake, but he looked like he was about to fall asleep too.