𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

excuse my mistakes,

𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒 | '𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈'
𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟑:𝟒𝟏 𝐀𝐌

𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒 | '𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈'𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟑:𝟒𝟏 𝐀𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Family of Jennifer Knight," It was nearly 4 when they finally came out to us. By now her sisters were here, brothers, some of my cousins. As soon as I heard the doctor call her name my eyes shot up and everyone else's did as well.

Everyone stood up and I was just sat there until I felt someone touch my shoulder, looking to my left I saw Ariyah now getting up to stand in front of me.

"Come on Ari," She held out her hand making me take it and get up walking over the where everyone else was now standing.

"..Ms. Knight is alive, what caused her to stop breathing was that her cancer has spread to her lungs and traveled to her throat which caused her to stop breathing." I just looked down letting all the words sink in.

"She does have a chance but it's up to her if she wants to fight, she would have to go through 12 treatments and there is no guarantee that the cancer will go away, and even if it does it's no telling is won't come back. Without this first surgery, she won't survive the night."

"Can we go see her?" I spoke up while my family members began crying but all I wanted to do was see her.

"Yes you can, but only 2 at a time." The doctor spoke telling us her room number and walking away.

"Come on Booda," I nodded at him looking over at Ariyah standing next to me. "Uh, I'm gonna be back." I looked around trying to find someone. "Go sit with Quez, thanks for coming."

"Of course," She kissed me on my cheek and went over with Quez who was standing over near the entrance.

Booda and I walked to her room opening the door, my heart broke seeing her laying there.

I went and sat next to her while and she took my hand. "Mama," I mumbled looking down.

"I'm okay, here come here Booda." She waved him over and she sat on the other side taking his hand as well.

"I want to tell you guys something, you're not gonna be happy about this but I need you to know. I'm not taking the treatment-" Before she could finish Booda began talking and it looked like he was hurting more than her.

"What do you mean you're not taking the treatment? They said it could-"

"Let her finish man," I said softly looking at her waiting for her to start talking again.