𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.

excuse my mistakes,

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝘓𝘖𝘚 𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘚
𝟏𝟎:𝟒𝟕 𝐏𝐌

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝘓𝘖𝘚 𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘚𝟏𝟎:𝟒𝟕 𝐏𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Baby everyone ready to go, you dressed yet?" Jahkari spoke entering their room.

Closing the door behind him he turned around to see Ariyah pulling at her dress.

"Damn." He mumbled eyes trailing up and down her body as she turned around jumping a little not realizing he was right there.

"You like it?" She asked moving some of her hair to one side.

"Hell yeah, you look so gorgeous." He said nodding over and she walked into his embrace.

"I don't know, it's really tight, and my boob is all out on the side, and it's short. I brought another dress I think I'm just going to put that one on." She said and he shook his head.

"I think you look pretty in anything you wear, I don't see anything wrong with what you have on right now. But if you feel uncomfortable in it go 'head and change." He told her kissing her forehead.

A small smile graced her face and she decided to keep that dress on, Jahkari of course assuring her if someone said something or looked at her a certain way he could fight.

As everyone arrived at the club they got through the doors, music coming from every corner of the room.

"I booked us a private area," Ariyah told them walking over to the empty one and telling the security guard something before he stepped out of the way.

Everyone walked in sitting down on the couch a hookah in the middle table.

Jahkari pulled Ariyah onto his lap as he sat down along with everyone else.

"Booda let's set some rules," Jahkari said with a straight face.

"Let that boy have some fun, he turns 18 in a couple of months." Quez laughed at Jahkari's face.