𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

excuse my mistakes,

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 | '𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇
𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟏𝟎:𝟒𝟓 𝐀𝐌

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 | '𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟏𝟎:𝟒𝟓 𝐀𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hello Ms. Brooks, I'm Alisah." Alisah shook my hand as she opened the door leading me into the small museum.

"Nice to meet you Alisah, and please call me Ariyah." I admired the pretty art while carrying my folder with some pictures of my art pieces inside.

"So, you're here to show me some of your art pieces." We sat down in her office as she put her glasses onto her face.

"Yes," I opened the folder and flipped it over handing it to her. "This is some of my best work." She studied the pictures of my painting flipping through the pages.

"These are so beautiful." I smiled a bit as she closed the book. "As you know we have 10 spaces open for our show in a couple of weeks with some promoters there. And I would like to put five of yours into the show so pick your favorite five and drop them off the night before the show." She pulled open a drawer and handed me the paper for the art show.

"Thank you so much for this opportunity." I smiled looking down at the art show paper seeing how one of my favorite artists was going to be at the show. I stood up grabbing my folder and shaking her hand once more. "So I'll be seeing you in a couple of weeks."

"Yes, I look forward to it and you can invite as many people you want to the show. This show is going to put you on the spot and especially for someone as young as you to be this talented many people will have their eyes on you." I took in her words but I was mainly filled with excitement because my last attempts to get my art into a museum or show I was turned down.

She walked me to the front as I got into my car I had rented, connecting my phone to the bluetooth and pulling off. I stopped at a red light with a wide smile on my face this was a huge accomplishment for me, I looked down at my phone hitting Jahkari's name listening to the phone ring just for him to pick up on the second ringer.

"Hey Pooh, how was the thing with the lady at the new museum?" He said as soon as he answered the phone making a smile appear on my face.

"I got into the show!" I did a little dance pulling off from the light when the light changed.

"I told you, I'm so proud of you." I couldn't help but blush all the times I got turned down these past weeks he was there to comfort me and would tell me, 'They some stupid ass bitches and they missing out, they didn't deserve to have you art in there anyway. I should go shoot they place up.' And those were his exact words.