𝐨𝐧𝐞.

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒
𝘓𝘖𝘚 𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘚
𝟗:𝟐𝟖 𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒𝘓𝘖𝘚 𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘚𝟗:𝟐𝟖 𝐏𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I gave it all for a fantasy, is anybody gone remember me. If I go tonight I doubt the world would change, I just pray they won't forget my name." I sung as I pulled up to Khalan house.

"KHALAN!" I knocked on his door still humming the song.

He opened the door holding his gun to my face and smirking.

"Watch out." I pushed passed him and sat down on the couch getting comfortable.

He closed the door and tucked his gun in his waistband. "It's my last night in Cali, can't believe it."

"I'm still mad you leaving me, who the fuck gone keep me from doing dumb shit now." He pulled his blunt from behind his ear and grabbed his lighter off the table.

"Aww, I'm gonna miss you too Khan." I smiled as he rolled his eyes at me.

He lit his blunt and took a few puffs and not even a minute later his mom came out of her room.

"PUT IT OUT KHALAN!" He smacked his lips. "And hi Ariyah." She smiled at me and I got up going to hug her.

"Ma, I just lit it." She stared at him and he groaned putting it out.

"Girl, I can't believe your leaving right when your good influences started rubbing off on him."

"She smokes weed too." Khalan butted in.

"Anyways," I sat down on the bar stool. "I'm going to miss my home town." I said messing around with my nails.

"You always gone have a home here." Smirking I sniffed trying not to cry.

"Thanks Grace." I stood up.

"Let's go ride around," He stood up too, saying bye to Grace and getting into my car.

"Can't believe you letting have your car." He cheesed.

We drove around and all I could do was reminisce about all the things I went through in this town. I was going to miss it for damn sure, and the people.

My mom was the one that wanted me to move out to Miami with my dad and brother because she felt they could give me more than she ever could. She always told me that.

Staring out the window I smirked as I felt tears run down my face looking back at some old times.

-

"don't be going all fast and let me fall out the basket ty." me and my friend group were in the walmart parking lot with us girls in the baskets and the guys pushing us.

"you wanna win the race or not?" i rolled my eyes at him as everyone took off and we hit a speed bum making me almost fall out.

"haha! we won run us our four hundred." ty took everyone's money and gave it to me.

"it's only cause this nigga run track, swear to god he think he usain bold." vontae said making everyone laugh.

"don't hate on him, just mad cause you lost your money." i stuck my tongue out at him as ty helped me out the basket.

-

I had my whole childhood here, my first kiss, lost my virginity, stole, got high, first loved someone. I couldn't believe I was leaving it all behind.

But everyone has to move on at some point, and I guess now it's my time to start over in Miami.

"Ima miss you for real though, riyah." I looked over at him as his eyes were still steady on the road.

"Me too." I looked at some old pictures of us on my phone and smiled.

"Don't forget about me scrub." He mushed my head.

That was the last time I spoke to Khalan, a week later he was shot and killed in a drive by

xxx
thoughts?