𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

excuse my mistakes,

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 | '𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇'
𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟐:𝟖𝟒 𝐀𝐌

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 | '𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇'𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟐:𝟖𝟒 𝐀𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I sat at the end of my bed dressed in a white spaghetti strap shirt and ethika drawls staring at my phone.

𝐣𝐚𝐡𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐢 🙈💗
___________

jahkari!!!!

just let me know your okay

i'm scared bruh, just text me back

jahkari 😔
(delivered.)

I smacked my teeth and leaned back on my bed feeling my eyes water up, anything could have happened. He told me he was gonna text me when he was done and that was at 4 sum. It's now 2 am and I'm beyond panicked.

I was going to go out despite what he said but then I thought what if something happened to him and I was out at a party somewhere. My tears streamed down my face bringing back a memory I always try to push away.

Something similar to this has happened before, I couldn't bare for it to happen again.

I laid my head down into my pillow crying, eventually falling asleep.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I woke up to the sound of footsteps down the hall making me panic. I jumped out of bed and grabbed my bat out of the hallway to see someone standing at the window peaking out the curtains.

I swung low hitting them in the leg. "Shit!" I turned the light on to reveal Jahkari standing in front of me holding his knee.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry." I dropped the bat going to hug him feeling secure in his arms then pulling away and slapping him.

"What the fuck Ariyah?" He held the side of his face as I flopped down on the couch with my arms folded."

"You didn't text me back, do you know how scared I was?" He stood in front of me looking down. "And how did you get in here?"

"Look ma I'm sorry, I had to do sum for Keith. I rushed over here cause the police was chasing me and it was the closest house I knew." Then he took his phone out his pocket showing me the bullet hole through the middle of it.

My eyes watered up. "I didn't think you were coming back." I muttered looking down as one of the tears slipped out my eyes. "My mom she was killed in a car accident. She left and promised me she was coming back right from the store and she didn't." I sniffed as the tears streamed down my face.

"A-and then the police showed up-" He stopped me by hugging me as I cried on his shoulder.

"Ain't nothing gone happen to me girl, I'm fine. I'm sorry next time I'ma be more careful." He rubbed my back and then pulled away wiping my tears. "You hear me?"

I looked up at him nodding.

"Words Riyah."

"I hear you Jahkari." He held my face in his hands and I looked into his eyes. "Oh my god your bleeding!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom. "Sit on the counter."

"I'm fine. It's just a luh cut-" I cut him off.

"Sit on the counter Jahkari." He groaned and sat on the counter as I grabbed the alcohol out the cabinet and some cotton balls.

I stood in between his legs washing the blood off his face and cleaning the cut while the whole time he kept his eyes on me.

"Stop looking at me." I chuckled throwing the cotton ball away looking at his cheek and carefully putting the bandaid on the cut while he followed my motions.

My phone rang from my bedroom and I walked into my room picking it up to see Laseric calling me. "Hello?"

"Hey lil sis, Kari with you?" I looked over at Jahkari who was sitting at the end of my bed.

"Yea, why everything okay?"

"Mhm, we split up everyone else with me and we at Shawn crib."

"Oh, but nah he's here."

"Ight, I'll be over there later today I'ma just crash over here."

"Okay, be safe I love you."

"Love you too." He hung up the phone and I sat my phone back down going to sit next to Jahkari.

"Well, I'ma head out." He stood up and pulled his pants up just for them to fall back down.

"Your not staying?" I looked up at him slightly pouting as a smirk appeared on his face.

"You want me to stay?"

"Yeth." I talked like I had a lisp.

"Ight girl." He chuckled taking his gun out his waistband and setting it on my dresser before walking into the bathroom.

I got back underneath my comforter turning on my tv to Netflix and hitting Stranger Things. A couple minutes later he walked out the bathroom without a shirt on and his drawls laying down next to me.

I laid my head on his tattooed chest, tracing his abs with my fingers. "Goodnight Pooh." He kissed the top of my head while one of his hands rested on the small of my back.

"Night Pooh."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

this a lil small chapter cause yall got to those votes fast so, 5 votes please. ☺️

Also if you noticed I deleted "FAITHFUL." I'ma do my other story idea since I feel like I can detail that one way better so stay tuned for when I publish it.