𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

excuse my mistakes,

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟒:𝟏𝟗 𝐏𝐌

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟒:𝟏𝟗 𝐏𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jahkari found himself laying on his back and staring at his ceiling. He found his self doing a lot of this lately since he couldn't sleep at all. His mind was just running constantly. The body in the bed next to his shifted and tightened their grip on his torso making him look down.

There laid Ariyah, the one that had never left his side since the passing of his mother, it had been a week since the funeral and she was still here.

Today was the day that his family was throwing a party to celebrate her life. He was hoping this would be the last thing, and everything would go away. The grief and sadness, but even he knew that was a lie to himself.

It had hit everyone but him, he felt like he couldn't fall apart because if he did who was going to keep everything together. When it hit Booda, he knew he couldn't get back into that dark place once again.

Caught in his thoughts he just continued to stare at his ceiling and let out a shaky breath. "Bubba, you okay?" He heard Riyadh's soft voice to see her now awake rubbing her eye.

"Yea I'm cool," He said clearing his throat.

"Did you get some sleep?" She asked.

"Mhm, I just woke up." He lied. Ariyah had been staying up to keep him company since he couldn't sleep. She didn't want him to feel like he was alone, but she needed sleep as well. So he turned on a movie for them to watch knowing she would fall asleep.

"That's good papa," She smiled kissing his cheek and grabbing her phone to check the time. The party started at 6. "I'm gonna go start getting ready."

He nodded sitting up against his headboard for a few minutes before going into his closet to figure out what to wear.

His aunt wanted everyone to wear dark blue because that was his mother's favorite color. Finally deciding he grabbed a white tee and his dark blue polo sweater. Dressing it with some black jeans and jordan 4's.

He walked out of his room going to the guest room where Booda was currently staying, he said he didn't feel comfortable sleeping in his mother's house anymore. It didn't feel the same anymore so he was staying at Jahkari's until Kari decided what he was going to do with the house.

Knocking on the door he Kari heard Booda's voice on the other side telling him to come in, as Kari walked inside he met eyes with his brother who was playing 2k with his headset on. "Wassup?" He asked keeping his eyes on the screen.