𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

excuse my mistakes,

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 | '𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇'
𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟏:𝟏𝟗 𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 | '𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇'𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟏:𝟏𝟗 𝐏𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"So all of you guys are coming tonight?" I asked everyone as we stood in front of Laseric's house.

"Yes Ri, for the thousandth time." Asia said as they departed to different cars.

"Alright, don't forget it starts at 6! See you later." I smiled as she pulled off in her car with Zay, Jaylah, Casey, and Naya with her.

I walked over to Quez's car and leaned my head into the passenger seat's window where Amare was sitting. "So, Quez do you know if Jahkari is coming tonight?" I asked looking off to the side.

He smacked his teeth. "I don't know."

"Because." I trailed off.

"Exactly-" Amare cut him off. "Just talk to him little sis, we out. See you later." He said and I leaned out of the window huffing before walking into the house.

Jahkari and I haven't spoken in three days because he told me multiple times to stop playing with his gun but I didn't listen and accidently shot one of the windows in his car. So he had to get the window fixed and clean his gun again. I've tried to reach out to him and apologize but he hasn't answered any of my calls or texts, I'm pretty sure he's mad at me but he shouldn't miss my first art show.

The art show I was accepted into a couple weeks ago date was finally here and my biggest supporter probably isn't even going to show up and I'm sad about it.

I sighed flopping down on my bed and picked up my phone going to my contacts and going to his staring at it before hitting the number and holding my phone to my ear listening to it ring.

"Hello?" He said answering at the fourth ring catching me off guard because I didn't think he was about to answer.

"Hey." I mumbled. "Look, I'm sorry about your window. I told you I would pay for it." I rambled out before he could say anything.

"It's cool shorty, and I told you I wasn't taking yo money. We cool." He said and I heard him shush someone in the background making my eyebrow shoot up.

"Okay, you still coming tonight?" I twirled my hair around my finger staring at the teddy bear sitting at the end of my bed.

"I don't know, I think I have to do something but I'll talk to you later. I gotta go, bye." He said hanging up the phone before I could say anything back making a frown form on my face.

I groaned laying back on my bed.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I looked at myself in the mirror admiring how my body fit into the light pink long sleeved dress. Removing the scarf from around my head looking at my slick back side ponytail and grabbed my purse and checking the time on my watch.