𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

excuse my mistakes,

𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒 | '𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈'
𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟕:𝟎𝟖 𝐏𝐌

𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒 | '𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈'𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟕:𝟎𝟖 𝐏𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Here go this nigga right here, cheating as usual

"Here go this nigga right here, cheating as usual." Laseric threw some more money on the ground where we were surrounded.

"All of a sudden I'm cheating. You just can't play." I smirked throwing the dice on the ground landing a seven. "I'll take my money." Picking up the money I just won I folded it and put it in my pocket.

I leaned against my car watching as people walked up and down the street, everyone was sitting on the steps doing whatever while I just observed what was going on.

Kids were playing, adults sitting on their porches, somebody uncle in a yard barbequing. My phone rang making me pull it out my pocket and put it to my ear after pressing accept.

"Hey mama, what's up?" I spoke looking down at the shoes on my feet. "Hey Kari, can you stop at that seafood place and pick up my order for me?"

"Yea, I got you. I'll be over there." I heard her cough into the phone making my face go soft.

"Thank you." I hung up my phone stuffing it into my pocket.

"Aye, Ima see yall later. I got places to be." I walked over to the driver's door, earning some byes I got into my car rolling down my windows and pulling off.

That cancer been tearing my mom apart. When she first told me you couldn't even tell anything was wrong with her but now she just looks like she's in so much pain. It breaks my heart to look at her like that and not being able to do anything about it.

Sighing I pulled up to the seafood place and got out the car, locking it, and walking inside waiting in line. Looking to my right I saw a young mother holding her son waiting for her number to be called.

Hate coming in this place.

"Next!" Walking up to the counter I looked up, "Order for Jennifer." The woman at the counter turned around talking to someone then typed something in. "That's all?"