𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.

excuse my mistakes,

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟏:𝟒𝟗 𝐀𝐌

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟏:𝟒𝟗 𝐀𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ariyah sat on the couch in Asia's house a movie playing on the tv she wasn't paying attention to. She stared at her phone checking the time.

The boys had left about 2 hours ago, and she just wanted to know that Jahkari was okay.

"Riyah!" Casey said making Ariyah's head snapped over to her.

"Hm?" She hummed.

"Stop worrying they do this all the time. Here let's talk about something." Casey said pausing the tv.

"Okay.." She pulled her knees to her chest hugging them.

"What you doing for your birthday, isn't it like at the end of next month?" She nodded.

"I don't know, I want to go back to Cali. Visit my mom, we can make it like a group trip. And you guys can come too." Ariyah spoke.

"You don't have to invite me twice. I'm tryna go find me a man out there." Asia said making them laugh.

"Agreed. The niggas out here ain't shit." Jaylah added on.

"It's gonna be fun, we can go for the weekend just to getaway. It's been so much going on these past couple of months we all need a vacation." Ariyah said.

"I think it's a good idea, and this ain't some shit we're just gonna talk about and not do!" Naya spoke.

"Right," Jaylah said making them laugh. As their conversation went on Ariyah's nerves settled.

Meanwhile, Jahkari, Mahki, Laseric, Shawn, Amare, and Quez stood behind the warehouse. Guns in their hands discussing one last time what they were going to do before they broke the doorknob and sneaking into the back door.

"Alright on your right, it's 2 people Kari," Zay spoke in the earpiece that was in his ear.

Easily Jahkari shot them both with his gun, the shots being hushed due to the silencer.

"That's the only guards they had? Thought this shit was finna be hard-" Quez whispered his words cut off when a cold metal was pressed against the side of his head.

The 4 of them turned to Quez to see one of Keem's homeboys behind Quez holding a pistol to his head. "Drop the guns, or Ima pull the trigger," He spoke.