𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒 | '𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈'
𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟒:𝟑𝟔 𝐏𝐌

𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒 | '𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈'𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐𝟒:𝟑𝟔 𝐏𝐌

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You sure you fine mama?" I looked at my mom as she swept the kitchen floor.

"Yes Kari, I'm also having a barbecue this Saturday. Everyone's gonna be there, you should invite Ariyah I want to meet her." I got up taking the broom from her and sweeping the floor.

"Sit down." She smacked her lips taking my seat on the couch. "I'll slide through."

I didn't really like my family except for my Auntie Linda, she was Quez's mother.

"How long you knew?" My mom looked up at me as I looked down still sweeping the floor.

She patted the seat next to her making my lean the broom against the wall and go sit next to her.

"I had it a couple years back but they removed it, my doctor told me it could come back and I didn't think it would. By now it's back and it's been back for about 6 months. But it's spread too much for them to remove it." She explained.

"Why you ain't tell me?" I frowned looking up at her with teary eyes.

"I didn't want you to worry, you have so much other stuff going on and you had just lost your girlfriend."

"You can't leave me." She brought me into a hug as I cried softly.

My mama the only woman that's ever seen me cry, when she leave it's gone hurt. Bad. We pulled away and I whipped my face.

"You tell Booda?" She shook her head.

"He needs to focus on school,"

"You can't do that ma, you gotta tell him." I shook my head.

"I am, but it's never a good time to tell your youngest that your dying." A frown appeared on her face.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I sat up against the headboard in Ariyah's room as she walked around her room cleaning up her paint supplies.

"Stop looking at me Jahkari." She muttered putting her now dry paint brushes into a cup.

"Why I can't look at you?" I smirked looking her up and down.

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें