41

Be prepared, this chapter gonna be a long ass ride....

Warning: slight mature content (no smut)

_____________________________

"Pizza?"

I shook my head. "We had that last weekend." I pouted my lips. "How about tteokbokki."

It was the first day of classes after our winter break. Jaemin was holding my hand as he walked me to my locker while we discussed what to eat for our lunch date. Although we had a rough start, Jaemin made me happy. I liked him there was no denying that, but there was also no denying that I also liked Chenle.

I hadn't seen Chenle since the final day of our senior trip which is why I was dreading our return to school. I was too embarrassed to show my face after confessing to him. And now that Jaemin and I were back together, I didn't want to think about him at all.

"I had tteokbokki for dinner last night." Jaemin pulled me out of my thoughts. "How does Japanese food sound? Maybe sushi?"

I nodded my head and smiled. "Sounds good."

We were walking towards my locker but were shocked when we saw the word 'slut' written across the door in what looked like red marker.

I frowned and tried to wipe off the letters but it was no use, it was written in permanent ink.

Jaemin looked around angrily. "When I find out who did this."

I shook my head and sighed. "Don't waste your time. It was probably Yoona." I placed my hand on his cheek and let out a small laugh. "She's probably just jealous that you're mine again and I'm not going to give her the satisfaction of letting her get to me." I told him as I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Yah!" He pouted his lips. "Why am I more upset than you?"

"Because-" I was silenced when I opened my locker and a pile of papers came flooding out. I picked one up off of the floor and immediately looked at Jaemin with sorry eyes.

"Jaemin I can explain." I pleaded when I saw the anger in his eyes as he looked at the same photograph that was printed on hundreds of sheets of paper.

He didn't listen to me, instead walking in the direction of my home room class. "J-Jaemin wait. Let me explain."

Chenle and Yangyang were standing in the hallway near the entrance of class talking when they spotted us.

"Hey Jae-"

Chenle was cut off by Jaemin's fist punching his jaw. Students soon surrounded the scene wondering what all the commotion was about.

"Aish." Chenle held his jaw and glared at Jaemin. "What the hell was that for?"

"For putting your dirty hands on my girlfriend."

"W-What are you talking about?"

Jaemin threw the crumpled photograph someone had secretly took when Chenle kissed me at him.

Chenle widened his eyes when he saw the photo and glanced at me.

"Don't breathe near her ever again or else." Jaemin threatened him.

The anger in Chenle's face became more visible.

"Or else what?" Chenle mocked him. "Who are you to keep me away from her?"

"Her Boyfriend." Jaemin replied possessively. "She belongs to me."

"No she doesn't!" Chenle suddenly snapped. "You're just some stupid idiot who will never love her like I do. No one will ever love her like I do because she's mine and she's always been......." He trailed off after realizing what he had just confessed to. ".....mine."