26

I was standing by my locker talking to Suyeon when I felt a pair of hands snake around my waist.

"And that's my cue to leave." Suyeon winked at me before walking away. "See you in class."

I smiled and turned around, wrapping my arms around Jaemin's neck.

"Happy one month." He said and kissed my lips gently.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Huh?" I questioned.

Jaemin pouted his lips. "Don't tell me you forgot."

I quickly broke into a smile and let go of Jaemin. "I'm teasing you." I said as I opened my locker, reaching for a small pastry box.

He opened the box, dipping his finger into the frosting of the tiny cake I had made. "Cute." He laughed and licked the frosting off his finger. "And tasty." He said in an almost surprised tone.

"What? You don't trust my baking?" I laughed.

"Not after those brownies you tried to make on our first date as an official couple. You almost burned my house down."

"Well maybe if we had just gone to the movies like we planned Mr. I don't want to take the bus."

"Hey hey, It's not my fault my car broke down that weekend." He pouted his lips.

I laughed and wrapped my hands around his neck. "You're so cute when you pout."

He smiled and leaned in closer to me. I expected a kiss but was greeted with frosting being wiped across my lips. He laughed and carefully put the pastry box in his back pack, pulling out a small box of his own.

"It's not the best but I tried." He raised an eyebrow. "But you didn't make it easy with your no buying gifts rule."

I excitedly took the box and opened it but my heart stopped.

"You don't like it." He frowned.

"No, I love it." I smiled."It's just the color, i-it reminds me of an old bracelet I had. I was surprised that's all."

He grabbed the bracelet and put it on my wrist.

"It's perfect." I kissed his cheek and interlocked my hand with his.

He walked me to class, stopping a few steps away from the entrance. "I'll see you at lunch." He ruffled my her playfully and walked towards his own class.

Before I entered, my attention fell on Sarang who was focused on something in the distance. I looked in the direction of her gaze and saw Chenle with his hands all over his newest girlfriend.

She was a first year and there was nothing much I could say about her other than she was a total bitch. None of the boys liked her so she never sat with us at lunch.

I flung my arm around Sarang's shoulder to divert her eyes from the vomit inducing scene.

"Do you think she's prettier than me?" Her voice slightly cracked.

"You're joking right?" I laughed. "You're like the second hottest girl at this school."

"Second? Who's the first?"

"Me." I smirked.

Sarang bit her lip and let out a small laugh. "I think my confidence has rubbed off on you a little too much."

"Someone did tell me once that I should fake it till I make it."

"She must be smart."

"She is." I winked. "And super hot."