18

"I love you too but we can never be together, our parents would never allow it."

"Then run away with me. We'll leave this cruel world behind." He held her close and pushed her hair behind her ear. "Money? Power? I don't want any of if it's not with you."

He leaned in close to her attaching his lips to hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck instinctively closing her eyes. He picked her up and slowly made his way to the bedroom where he laid her down gently on the bed. He showered her neck with kisses, making his way up to her ja-

"What you reading?"

I quickly slammed my book shut. Yangyang was peeking over my shoulder with his eyes glued on the cover.

"I-I-It's nothing." I shoved the book in my backpack.

Yangyang's lips curled slightly upward. "Why are you being so suspicious?"

"I'm not being suspicious, you are being suspicious." I held my classwork up to my face pretending I was reviewing the problems I had already solved.

"But I wasn't doing anything. I'm just curious why you are always so focused on that book of yours. Unless...." He grinned and leaned in closer to my seat, quietly whispering, "You're reading some sort of 50 shades type book."

I felt my cheeks burn while I tried to keep a straight face. Yangyang's grin faded as he noticed my facial expression.

"I was joking." He stated with frightened eyes.

"Y-Yeah I know." I mumbled.

"Woah I didn't know you were that type of girl." He smirked almost playfully. "I'm surprised."

"Y-Yah....I never said I read that type of stuff." I crossed my arms. "It was a romantic novel."

He slightly laughed. "A romantic novel with sex." He had a smug grin. "Am I right or am I right?"

"N-no." I mumbled.

Yangyang didn't say anything back but he still had a grinning expression on his face. Was he only teasing me or did he actually read the page I was on? I mentally screamed at the thought.

This is so embarrassing!

I shot my hand up and waited for our math teacher Mrs. Jung to call on me.

"Yes Ms. Kim."

"May I please be excused to the washroom?"

"Did you already finish your class work?"

"Yes Mrs. Jung."

"Very well," She nodded her head giving me permission.

I sighed and rushed out while the embarrassment still overwhelmed my body.

"You're so stupid y/n!" I scolded myself as I walked to the drinking fountain. "How could you read those things at school!"

I slapped my forehead and took a deep breath. I pushed the button of the drinking fountain making the stream of water flow out. I stared at the stream momentarily and sighed. "Now he's going to think you're some sort of freak." I pouted my lips and closed my eyes leaning in closer to the water stream.