14

"Just a little more." Ten squinted his eyes as he finished applying mascara on me.

Ten had stopped by while Suyeon and I were getting ready to do my hair and makeup.

"There." He smiled with satisfaction.

"Woah, how did you learn to do makeup?" Suyeon sat in awe of Tens work.

"Make up is just a form or art and I am simply an artist."

Ten held up a circle mirror to my face. It was an understatement to say he had done an amazing job.

"Is there anything you aren't good at?" I asked not believing the person in the mirror was still me.

"Drive." He bluntly stated. "I failed my drivers test 3 times this year alone."

Suyeon and I stared at each other before breaking into laughter.

"Are you serious?" I asked him not believing what he just said.

"Y/N and I both passed our drivers test last year when we were sixteen." Suyeon told Ten. "The only reason we don't drive is because we don't have cars."

"What?" He pouted his lips. "Is it really that bad that I haven't got my drivers license yet?"

"No its kinda cute." I giggled. "Just remind us to never get in a car with you."

Suyeon and I broke into another fit of laughter.

"Haha very funny." Ten sarcastically mumbled. "Like I would want to hang out with mean seventeen year olds anyway."

"Then what are you doing right now?" Suyeon continued to tease him.

"I-" He didn't finish his sentence because he knew she had defeated him.

Ten stood up and grabbed his bag.

"Were do you think you are going." Suyeon blocked the door so he couldn't leave.

"Away from you meanies."

I pulled Tens bag out of his hand and hid it behind my back.

"We were just teasing you." I pouted my lips innocently. "Please don't leave."

He stared at me with a blank expression. "That might work on Jungwoo but it wont work on me."

"You're no fun." I stuck my tongue out at him and handed him his bag back.

"Yah! I'm funner than you two."

I was to busy laughing I didn't notice when he flicked me right in the forehead.

"Ouch." I giggled and winced at the short pain.

He ran away from me with a large grin on his face while I tried to hit him back. He stealthy jumped on my bed and rolled to the opposite side so I couldn't reach him.

"Yah you two stop messing around, you're going to end up messing up your hair and makeup."

Me and Ten looked at each other and grinned. We were both thinking the same thing. Almost simultaneously we grabbed a pillow each and threw it at Suyeon.

They both hit her and she fell back.

"Yah!" She got up in retaliation. "You want to die?" She yelled and chased us back.

Eventually we all settled down and Ten had to fix my hair again before being able to start on Suyeon's makeup. Suyeon always had her makeup done nicely but after seeing the way Ten had done mine she insisted that he also do hers.