38

"Wow it's so beautiful here." Suyeon latched on to my arm happily as we stepped off
of the school's bus.

After a long ride, we finally arrived at the destination we would be spending the week at for our senior trip. In a hurry to get settled into our room, I jerked my suitcase forward but one of the wheels broke off after hitting a rock that was burried in the snow. I sighed and leaned down to find the wheel when a giant snow ball hit my face causing me to stumble.

"Y/N-ah." Haechan gasped and ran towards me. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to aim that at you." He pouted his lips as he helped me back up.

"It's fine." I lightly laughed. "It didn't hurt.......that much."

"Who exactly were you aiming at?" Suyeon looked around and asked after noticing the lack of people around us.

"Well you see......" Haechan shrugged his shoulders and nervously looked around before jumping into a sprint towards the bus his group came in.

"Yah Haechan! I am going to kill you!" Suyeon yelled and chased after him.

I giggled at the pair but my smile immediately faded when Chenle appeared and hit me with a snowball of his own.

"Yah! Chenle!" I pouted my lips and reached towards the ground to pack my own snowball.

"Okay, Okay, I'm sorry." He apologized in between laughs.

That didn't stop me from retaliating by slamming a snowball right on his chest.

He laughed and exaggerated the pain by hunching over and clutching his heart before falling to the ground. "So cold.....please...tell my mom I love her."

I couldn't help but laugh at his silliness.

He stood back up, suddenly leaning in close to me, "You still have some snow in your......" He gently brushed my hair behind my ears. ".......there." he smiled.

"Th-Thanks." I shyly mumbled, avoiding his gaze as I struggled to move my suitcase onto the cleared path.

"What happened to the wheel?" He asked with a frown on his face.

I opened my hand and showed him the broken wheel that was resting on my palm.

He laughed and shook his head. "Come on, I'll help you take your bag to your room." He grabbed the side handle and strategically placed it so that it was resting sideways on top of his own suitcase.

"You don't have to do that, it's heavy to take both." I told him.

Before he could respond, a snow ball came flying at us. This time Jeno, Jaemin, and Yangyang all running towards us as they screamed at each other, dodging each other's strikes.

Sarang had also appeared, struggling to carry her own belongings.

"Finally." She sighed out when she was out of the snow. "I can't believe I was stuck sitting next to that loser the entire dr-"

She was struck down with a snowball before she could finish her sentence. She quickly looked up, her eyes filling with pure anger when they landed on Yangyang.

Yangyang's laughter slowly faded to silence when he noticed her piercing stare on him.

"S-Sorry...."