36

I picked up my backpack from homeroom class and found myself sneaking off campus, headed towards Jungwoo's campus after the events of today's break. I couldn't do it anymore, I felt that if I stayed at school a second more I was going to break.

I knew Jungwoo was in class right now but I figured that maybe Lucas, Jaehyun, or Ten might be around. After all, I knew that they're schedules did not line up with each other.

I used my copy of Jungwoo and Lucas's room key to enter but found the dorm completely empty. I sighed and threw my bag on the couch and layed down on Jungwoo's bed.

"I guess I have to wait for you to get out of class don't I?" I muttered to myself.

I pulled out my phone and sent Jungwoo a message letting him know that I was here. I found myself becoming sleepy as I stayed layed back with my eyes focused on the ceiling. I felt myself drifting to sleep when I heard a loud knock on the door.

"Yah open up! I left my cellphone here last night." I stood up after hearing that familiar voice. "Lucas are you here?"

I hurried to open the door, Ten immediately greeting me with a smile when he saw me.

"Hey Y/N, I didn't know you were here, is everything alright?"

"I'd be lying if I said yes." I sighed as he followed me in.

He frowned after hearing my words.

"Do you feel sick? Is it your asthma again?" He asked worriedly while placing a hand on my forehead.

I shook my head and let out a small laugh. "It's not that, I-....It's just been a really long day, thats all."

He pressed his lips and crossed his arms. "Do you want to talk about it?"

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. My throat felt dry as I started to choke on my own thoughts. Where was I even supposed to start?

"I-....." I took a deep breath to keep myself from crying.

"How about this." Ten grabbed my hand and smiled. "I'm about to head to the dance room to work on a choreography for my dance final, why don't you join me and when you're ready I'll be there to listen."

I forced a smile and nodded at his offer. He ruffled my hair and began to look around the room.

"But first I have to find my....ah, here it is." He said while pulling out a cellphone from under the couch cushions.

He laughed and dragged me along with him to the performing arts building.

When we reached the practice studio, Lisa was sitting down gathering her things.

"Y/N!" She squealed when she saw me, automatically jumping up and reaching to pinch my cheeks. "Yah! Have you been hiding from us?" She let go and placed her hands on her hips.

"Of course not." I giggled as her extremely bubbly mood rubbed off on me. "I've finished helping Jennie with her project so there really isn't any reason for me to come by anymore."

Lisa flicked my forehead and stared at me with a blank expression. "You don't need a reason to come, you're welcome at our doom room whenever you want."

I smiled and nodded my head.

She grabbed a piece of my hair and pursed her lips. "But by the looks of it your roots need a retouch first so why don't you come by the hair shop, I'm picking up some extra shifts this weekend anyway."

I awkwardly smiled and nodded my head. She was right, my hair had grown a lot and needed some serious work, but I didn't quite want to retouch it as she suggested. Although it was beautiful when she first did it, it wasn't me. Colored hair, glittery dresses, and high school parties, none of that was me. I didn't want to be that girl anymore, I wanted to feel like myself again. I didn't want to keep up the image of the girl that was created to make a boy jealous, a boy who never noticed. The image of a girl who fell for another boy and convinced herself that he truly liked her.