28.5

(Extra chapter // No one POV)

_________

Suyeon checked her phone after the vibration let her know a messaged arrived.

It was Jaemin letting her know that he would be on his way in five minutes. He didn't live too far from her so it wouldn't be long before he arrived.

She quickly sprayed a tiny amount of hair spray over her bangs to keep them in place. All she needed to apply was her lip tint and she would be ready to go. She carefully removed the cap from the tube of lip color, but then she heard a banging knock against the front door of her home. She rolled her eyes and raced to open the door. She wasn't expecting anyone and her parents were gone for the weekend. She peeked through the looking hole of the door but was greeted with nothing but the top of a head.

"What kind of idiot-" She mumbled to her self but halted her words when she flung the door open. "What are you doing here?" She crossed her arms and glared at Jungwoo.

"Suyeon I just want to talk." He replied, his words sounding slurred. "You keep ignoring my calls and messages."

"Yah! Are you drunk?" She leaned in to smell his breath. The strong reek of alcohol confirmed her question.

"I'm sorry Su, I never wanted to hurt you." He began to plead.

"Stop." Suyeon coldly replied. "Look I don't have time for this, I have a party to get to but I'll tell you this. Have you stopped to consider that the reason I keep ignoring your messages is because I don't want to talk to you? I've moved on Jungwoo, and you should to. I mean you had no trouble moving on while we were still in a relationship." She lied. She knew that she hadn't moved on but she couldn't let Jungwoo know that. She had to remain strong.

"You moved on?" He looked at her with broken eyes. "With who?"

"It's none of your business." She muttered. "Now can you please leave, I don't ever want to see you again." She forced out, her voice cracking.

Jungwoo gritted his teeth before taking a deep breath in and nodding his head. Suyeon was about to slam the door shut in his face when she noticed him swaying from side to side.

"Hey are you okay?" She asked him worriedly.

"I'm fine." He slurred his words stumbling down the corridor of her buildings floor.

Suyeon's eyes widened when he walked right into the wall. "You have got to be kidding me." She muttered to herself and ran to his side. She grabbed his arm and placed it around her, helping him up slowly. "You're lucky my parents are gone." She huffed, pulling him back towards her family's apartment. "Come on, lets get you inside."

Jungwoo struggled to walk straight, giving Suyeon a hard time. She was almost at the point of dragging him on the floor.

"Just a few more steps." She sighed when they reached her bed. He fell over and immediately started snoring into the soft pillow.

Suyeon shook her head and fixed his feet so that they weren't hanging halfway off the bad.

"Well there goes my workout for the week." She huffed and fell to the floor, trying to catch her breath. She felt her phone vibrate and she groaned, having to get back up.