46

"y/n-ah..."

"y/n....."

I heard the soft whisper of Chenle's voice waking me up. He carefully pushed my hair out of my eyes and pressed his lips gently against my forehead.

We were both on the living room couch of my house, my head resting on his lap. I must have fallen asleep during the movie we were watching.

"It's late, I should be getting back home." He yawned as he checked the time. "And you should be going off to sleep in your bedroom, we have school tomorrow morning."

I wrapped my hands around his waist and snuggled my head on his stomach.

"I don't want you to leave yet." I whined.

He chuckled and slowly ran his fingers through my hair.

"You're like a little kid you know."

"I am not." I muttered, still keeping my tight grip around him.

He tried to push me away playfully but I lost my grip causing me to roll off of the couch. His obnoxiously loud laugh filled the room as he clutched his stomach from laughter.

"Yah Zhong Chenle!" I huffed as I sat up and glared at him.

"I-I'm s-sorr." He couldn't even speak properly as he burst into another fit of laughter.

I rolled my eyes before hitting him with a couch pillow causing me to laugh as well. I quickly jumped up and began to run away from him as he chased me around the living room and kitchen.

"Y/N~ah." He sang mockingly.

"Yah!" I raised my voice. "Don't come any closer." I threatened him from the opposite end of the dinner table. 

"Or?" He grinned evilly.

"Or I'll-" I paused for a moment to think. "Y-You don't want to find out."

He didn't listen, easily cornering me and trapping me in his arms.

"Chenle stop!" I yelled in between loud laughs as he dragged me back to the living room. He began to tickle me causing me to become weaker with each laugh. "Yah....St-Stop!"

He quickly stopped when we heard the loud sound of the front door being slammed open.

We both sat up and saw my mom drunkenly stumbling in, an equally intoxicated man following close behind her. The pair were laughing of something of their own until my mother stopped and looked at me.

"Oh you're still awake." She muttered and looked at the man. " Yeobo, this is my daughter
and her friend." She eyed Chenle up and down. "Who apparently doesn't have a home because he's been here every night this week."

"Sorry Mrs. Kim, I-I was just leaving, have a good night." Chenle bowed as I rolled my eyes.

"No no, don't leave because of me." My mother's words were slurred.

"It's getting late anyway, I should get back before my mother worries."

My mother shrugged her shoulders and looked at me. "Yah! Make yourself useful and bring me a case of soju from the kitchen." She pushed passed me and sat on the couch with the man, changing the television channel to some night time sitcom.

I sighed and walked Chenle out to the front of my house. He pushed my hair back before wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Why don't you sleep at my house tonight?"

I blushed at his sudden request. "Y-Yah..." I shyly muttered.

"I'm serious." He looked over my shoulder, peeking through the doorway at the drunken pair. "I don't feel safe letting you sleep under the same roof as some strange drunk man. I'm sure my mom won't mind, you've slept over a hundred times before."