40

"Yah! Jaemin-ah" I forced a playful laugh as I tried to escape his arms. "I have to go."

He pouted his lips and held me tighter. "Five more minutes."

"I should get back before someone realizes im gone." I kissed his forehead as he clung onto my waist.

He sighed and finally let go. I quickly put my coat on, nervous that Haechan or Renjun who were also rooming with Jaemin would appear at any moment. I opened the door to the corridor and peeked out making sure no one was near. The new years countdown party would be coming to an end soon so I had to sneak back before any teachers returned. As I was leaving, Jaemin suddenly pulled me back by my waist and spun me around so his lips met mine.

"Yah!" I whined. "What if someone sees." I looked around nervously.

"So what if someone sees?" He shrugged his shoulders carelessly. "You are my girlfriend right? Thats what this is or did-"

"That's not what I meant." I lowered my voice. "I'm in the boy's lodging area." I whispered shyly. "W-What if someone gets the wrong idea?"

He smirked and pulled me in closer. "It wouldn't be wrong if..." He raised an eyebrow suggestively.

"Yah! Na Jaemin." I slapped his arm.

"Ouch." He winced and simultaneously laughed. "I'm kidding." He hugged me again. "....unless."

I raised my hand again but he laughed and let go of me.

"Kidding, I said I was kidding."

I huffed and crossed my arms as I walked towards the elevator, Jaemin following a few steps behind. When the elevator doors closed, he trapped me in his arms again.

"Jaemin~" I whined and pouted my lips.

"I can't help it." He cheekily smiled and kissed my forehead. "I missed having you in my arms."

I blushed and snuggle my head in his chest as he placed another kiss on my head. I tilted my head up slightly to meet his mesmerizing eyes, falling easily to his alluring lips. My eyes involuntarily shutting as my lips met his. I placed my arms around his neck, drawing him in closer as I stood on the tip of my toes to close the gap between us.

The bell of the elevator softly rang indicating we had reached the ground floor. Jaemin let go of me but when we turned to leave Chenle was standing outside waiting to step on. He was wearing a thick coat that was covered in snow. His cheeks and nose were chapped red from what I assumed to to be the cold crisp air outside.

"Are you okay?" Jaemin asked him worriedly. "Why are you covered in so much snow?"

His cold eyes never left mine. "I was supposed to meet with someone but it turns out I was just an idiot wasting my time." He pushed passed the both of us and immediately pressed the button to leave to his floor.

I couldn't help but feel my heart break a little. But he was with Yoori so why was he so upset?

Jaemin must have noticed my saddened expression.

"Is something wrong?" He asked as he gently pushed a strand of loose hair behind my ear.

"N-No nothing." I forced a smile. "I just hope Chenle is okay."

Jaemin smiled and pulled me close. "Im sure he's fine, you don't have to worry about him." He leaned into my ear, grazing his lips against the edge.  "Instead, you might want to worry about all the things I want to do to you now that you belong to me again." He whispered softly.