45

"26"

"132"

"No I'm pretty sure it's 26." I reviewed the math problem again, positive that I was correct.

"You are going to tell me that I'm wrong when I have higher marks than you in math?"

I looked up and saw Chenle's unamused expression. We were both sitting on the floor of the treehouse working on homework after school.

"Okay maybe you're right." I pouted my lips, frustrated that I kept struggling on the same type of problem.

"I know I'm right." He grabbed my homework sheet and looked over it. "Look." He said while pointing at one of my steps. "Baby you forgot to multiply these two numbers. "

My mouth formed a slight 'o' shape.

I took the paper back and redid the problem, this time multiplying the numbers correctly.

"1...32."

"I told you." Chenle proudly bragged.

"Whatever." I slammed my textbook shut with the homework still inside of it. "I'd rather do something else anyway."

Chenle raised and eyebrow looking up from his own textbook.

"Like?..."

I smirked before also slamming his textbook shut in front of him. I inched my face closer to his and bit my lip innocently.

"Oh I don't know, maybe chemistry?"

Chenle laughed at my cheesy attempt to flirt. He pulled me close to him and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"That's not a bad idea." He smiled after letting go of me and reached for his backpack. "We do have a test coming up this friday." He said while taking out his copy of our chemistry book.

I blankly stared at him. "Do you just keep a copy of every textbook on you at all times?"

"Why wouldn't I? You did say you wanted to study Chemistry didn't you?" He teasingly smirked. "Or did you mean something else?"

"No, no," I shook my head. "I've been dying of excitement to finally balance these chemical equations."

I reached into my backpack, pulling out my chemistry notes and homework.

S  +  HNO3  g   H2SO4  +   NO2  +  H2O

I began to work quietly on the problem when suddenly I felt Chenle's arms snake around me from behind.

"Yah." I whined. "Can't you see I'm focused on my assignment."

He unexpectedly pinned me down and smirked. "Chemistry is boring anyways."

"Yah! I thought we were supposed to be studying." I giggled as he traced soft tickling kisses along my neck.

"This is...." I felt his lips form into a smirk as he placed a new kiss after each word. "....more fun."

I giggled and playfully pushed him away, a slight blush appearing on my cheeks.

"We should do our chemistry homework now." I raised an eyebrow. "For real this time."

He chuckled and pulled out his assignment. We worked in silence, occasionally smiling and stealing glances of each other.

It's only been a month since we started dating but nothing has ever felt more perfect and right. Well, almost perfect.

Although we had broken up, I still cared about Jaemin's feelings and didn't want to hurt him more than I already did. I felt that it was to soon to let him or the others know we were dating so Chenle agreed to keep our relationship a secret for now.