15

I had been walking around looking for that bracelet for what felt like an hour. The heavy rain was making the ground below me muddy and nearly impossible to walk on. I was growing impatient but it was no use looking for it in this weather. I would have to try again tomorrow.

I was walking down the steep incline back to the river when I saw that familiar color beaded pattern in the mud.

I picked up the bracelet and immediately saved it in my pocket. It was an old ugly bracelet but it was special to me. I would have never forgave myself if I had lost it.

I had a large smile on my face but it quickly disappeared when I reached the river and saw that the water had risen to the bottom of the fallen tree we used as a bridge. I looked at the other side and saw that Chenle wasn't there anymore.

How long did I take? Why didn't he wait for me?

I hesitated before stepping onto it anyway. I had made it about half way before the wind and rain picked up and I slipped on my knees. I looked around me and the water of the river was rising quickly. It was only a matter of time before the water would submerge the bark completely.

I tried to stand up but the current was pushing too hard against the tree causing it to shake. I heard a large snap and saw it begin to break a few centimeters in front of me.

"Y/N!"

I looked up and saw Jungmin, Jungwoo, and Chenle racing down the path.

"Oppa!" I yelled loud enough so he could hear me. "The wood is breaking!"

"Can you stand up?" Jungmin yelled back.

I shook my head no as tears overflowed my eyes. "I'm scared."

"Stay still, I'm coming to get you." Jungmin stood on the edge of the tree and looked back at Jungwoo and Chenle. He told them something but I couldn't hear what.

He began to slowly make his way towards me, careful not to shake the tree much.

I heard the wood splitting more and screamed. "Oppa hurry!"

Jungmin was only a few centimeters from me and slowly lowered his hand.

"Your going to take my hand and slowly crawl my way okay."

I nodded my head and listened to his directions carefully but when my hand was about to reach his, the wood snapped entirely. I was thrown into the water but the arms of who I could only assume to be Jungmin, quickly grabbed on to me as the current pushed me down. I couldn't breathe. My lungs were being filled with water as I gasped for air. I couldn't see or hear anything. The only thing keeping me aware was the strong grip Jungmin had around my upper body. I was beginning to loose consciousness when I felt something being tied  around my waist. I could feel my body being pulled up but Jungmin's arms were no longer around me.

"Jungmin!" I yelled but swallowed more water than my body could handle causing me to slip out of consciousness.

"Jungmin..."

"Jungmin!"

"Jungmin!"

"Wake up Y/N, it's just a dream."

I opened my eyes and saw Chenle's face right above mine.

"What happened?" I groaned and sat up.