Chapter 16: Sounds Good to Me

*THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL MATERIAL THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME READERS. VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED*

George and I quickly fell asleep, me holding him in my arms comfortably as we slept.
A few hours later, I awoke, us still in the same positions we were when we dozed off.
The sun had gone down, and the room was dark and chilly, as the Burrow got quite cold when the weather changed.
I looked down to George, who was still fast asleep.
I brushed my hand across his forehead and into his hair, admiring him as he slept.
He groaned softly at my touch, quickly squinting one eye open and looking up to me.

I chuckle.
"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you."

He sighs heavily, rubbing both of his eyes with his hands, and then looking over to me.

"That's alright love." He says,
His voice was rough and deep, as it always was when he had just woken up.
I scoot closer to him on the bed, running my hand up and down his toned bicep.

He groans softly.

"Oh, Am I hurting you?" I asks concerned.

He turns his head and looks at me.

"No love. Quite the opposite actually." He says.

I glance down, noticing the large bulge that was very apparent in his pants.

I snicker.

"Way to ruin a sentimental moment George." I tease.

He chuckles.

"I haven't seen you in a few days. Your touch was enough to get me started."

I laugh softly.

"your mum is right downstairs. So is Fred." I say.

"So?" He asks.

"So...the last thing we need is to get caught by Fred. Or worse, your mum." I reason.

He chuckles.
"Mum won't come up. I've told her about us already."

I smile.

"You did?" I ask.

He nods.
"I couldn't wait. I needed her to know about this amazing girl that I've been dating."He laughs.

I smile, leaning down and pecking him on the lips.

I carefully lean over him, looking around for my bag.
I quickly spot it next to the bed.
Fred must've brought it up for me.
I shuffle around in it, waiting to feel my wand,
When I do, I gently pull it out.

I point it to the door, softly muttering
"Colloportus."

The door lock shifts into a locked position, ensuring that no one would interrupt us.
I lift my wand again, saying another charm that would help us out, one that Ginny had told me about.

"Muffliato." I mutter.

George peers up at me, a prideful look in his eyes.

"That's my girl." He says proudly.

I chuckle, leaning down to kiss him once more.