Chapter 3: Journey to Kings Cross

The next morning I awoke abruptly to the sound of Molly screaming up at us from the bottoms of the stairs.

"Time to get up! You'll miss the bloody train! We're already behind!," she screams, panic very apparent in her voice.
I chuckle under my breath, and glance over to see Ginny lying in her bed. She's sprawled out with one of her hands hanging off the side nearly touching the floor, and her hair is messily covering her face.
I pick up one of my pillows from behind my head and chuck it in her direction, hitting her square in the head.

"Ughh," she groans in response.

"Get up Gin" I say.
"We don't wanna miss the train."

Ginny sits up slowly, groaning as she does so. She brings both hands to the sides of her head, rubbing her temples with a pained look on her face.

"Long night with Harry I assume?" I question, furrowing my brow.

A mischievous smile forms across her lips.
"Oh you have no idea," she chuckles.

I playfully roll my eyes, and begin to stand up to get my things together.
Most of my things are still packed in my trunk, so I don't have much to do this morning other than get ready.
I throw on a nice dark green sweater and a pair of black jeans. I pat my hair down, my curls not obeying the order of my hands. My hair has always had a mind of it's own.

"So are you excited for the new year?" Ginny asks as she folds pair of uniform pants into her trunk.

"I just can't wait to get back onto the field." I respond.

"Ugh, me too. I just wanna smash into someone you know? It's been missing from my life." She says.

"Sounds to me like you did enough smashing last night." I taunt at her.

She then breaks out into a small fit of laughter.

"Oh my gosh, Calista Evergreen! I would never!" She laughs.

I nod my head sarcastically,

"The quicker we get ready, the quicker we'll be back on the field." I say.

She inhales deeply with her eyes closed.

"Can't wait." She says.

The door to Ginnys room flings open abruptly, revealing two tall beacons of red standing in the doorway.

"Rise and shine ladiesss. Start of a new year," Fred exclaims, knocking  his knuckles on the doorway.

Ginny rolls her eyes,
"One more year closer to you dropping out!" She says.

"Ouch little sister," Fred says making his way over to Ginny.
He wraps his arm around her neck, pulling her into a playful headlock. She smacks him with both her hands until  he decides to let go, and he releases her with a mischievous smile.

"You messed up my hair!" She screams, trying her best to flatten down the frizz that Fred just created on top of her head.
Fred wasn't paying attention to Ginny anymore though. He had shifted his focus onto me. His eyes scanning me up and down, dark and mysterious.
I stare back, looking at every inch of his toned, muscular body that was showing through the grey t shirt he was wearing .

"Ahem?" George groans.

Fred snaps out of his stare and shoots his head in the direction of his twin brother. George forms an irritated look on his face, one that looks of near disgust.
"Sorry did I interrupt something?" He asks.

I nod my head no.
"No. You didn't." I state, shoving a shirt into my trunk and attempting to close it. Unexpectedly, the latch gets caught on my sweater sleeve as I swing the top down, trapping me to the trunk and not allowing for much movement.