Chapter 31: Letters Written

In advance, sorry for the short chapter!!!

Love ya!

....

The rest of the night felt like a total blur. 

After about an hour of sitting in silence in the shop, I decided it was time to go back upstairs and face everyone after Georges blowup. 

I slowly opened the door to the flat, expecting everyone to be asleep, or at least getting ready to go to sleep. 

I was wrong. 

As soon as I opened the door, all eyes were on me. 

Ginny, Hermione, Harry and Ron were all sitting in the living room, their gazes glued to me as I entered the room.  

"Hey guys." I say quietly, shutting the door behind me. 

Hermione flashes me a sympathetic smile. 

"are you ok?" She asks. 

I nod. 

"Yea im good." 

Ginny scoffs under her breath, rolling her eyes as she looked away from me. 

I furrow my eyebrows, looking at her. 

"Whats wrong with you Ginny?" I question. 

She looks back my direction, an angry expression across her face. 

"You do realize you're not the victim here right?" She states. 

My heart sinks. 

"What?" I ask, confused. 

"You hurt George. Really bad this time Callie." She begins. 

"You can't keep going back and forth between them, its tearing both of them apart and you don't seem to care at all. You act like you're so in love with George, but turn around and mess with Fred every chance you get. Pick one for merlins sake." 

My heart is beating out of my chest, and not in the good way. 

Harry was averting eye contact with me, but I could tell that he mostly agreed with what Ginny was saying. 

Ron had a stern, expressionless look on his face, while Hermione had tears in her eyes.

"I- I'm sorry." I say. 

Ginny shakes her head. 

"Yea. You should be." 

I nod, my eyes filling with tears once again. 

"I still love you Callie." Ginny says. 

"its just, their my brothers you know? I don't like to see them hurt, and I definitely don't like to see them hate each other." 

I nod. 

"No. I get it. I'm gonna try to make it right, the best that I can. I never meant to hurt anyone, especially not George." I respond. 

Ron nods. 

"We know mate. Sometimes it's hard to tell what you want. You've just gotta sort it out for yourself." he says. 

Hermione smiles at me once again. 

"Come sit with us?" She offers. 

I smile and nod, going Hermione on the couch, placing my head on her shoulder. 

She inhales, placing her head on top of mine. 

"We all know that you're sorry Callie. It'll be alright." She comforts.