Chapter 18: Busted pt.2

My heart was racing a mile a minute after I had realized our mistake , and I felt like I was gonna vomit.

George pulled me to the side of the room, whispering down to me.

"What?" He questioned, confused.

"My underwear. I'm not wearing them." I say.

He slightly chuckles.

"Well yea I mean we did just-"

I smack him on the arm,  cutting him off.

"If you don't have them, and I'm not wearing them. Then that means?" I question, allowing him to grasp the situation.

George's eyes suddenly widen, and a panicked looked forms on his face.

"Shit." He mumbles.

I place my hands into my hair, brushing it back off my forehead.
"We've gotta go back to get them ." I suggest.

He shakes his head.
"No Snape's  definitely back by now. Do you wanna go back there just to make yourself look guilty?" He questions.

I shake my head.
He was right.

"Shit." I begin to freak.

George then places both his hands on my shoulders in a comforting manner.

"It'll be fine love. He won't know they're yours, if he even finds them." He comforts.
"Don't stress about it."

I nod turning my head and kissing George's hand as it's placed on my shoulder.

"You're right." I begin.
"but this is the last time we do anything at this school. It never ends well for me."

He chuckles.
"Yea right." He teases.

I playfully roll my eyes, knowing he was right.

...

The rest of the night was pretty easy going. We lit a fire, and all sat around talking and chatting with each other for a couple more hours, just having a great time hanging out.
Curfew eventually hit, so we all headed up to the dorms to get ready for bed.

George stood up off the couch, helping me up behind him.
He leaned down, planting a soft kiss to my lips, before engulfing me into his arms.
I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist, inhaling deeply, his cologne filling my head with comfort and familiarity.

"I hate having to go to bed without you." He begins.
"Especially since you're only gonna be one room over."

I look up to him, placing my chin on his chest and smiling.

I look around the room to make sure no one was paying attention.
When I got my clear, I reached around my back, un clasping my bra and carefully sliding it out from under my shirt.
I quickly lifted it out, placing it into George's hands.

"There. That'll remind you of me." I whispered.

George looked down into his hands, biting back a smile.
He quickly bundled it up and put it in his back pocket, then picking me up and pulling me in for one more kiss.

"I love you." He said.

I nod with a smile.

"And I you." I responded.

He set me back down on the floor, giving me a peck on the forehead before walking the other direction, and up the boys dorm stairs.
I quickly headed up to the girls dorm too, eager for some alone time with my girls.