Chapter 10: Don't Flatter Yourself

*THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL MATERIAL THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME READERS. VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED*

I awoke suddenly, the cold breeze from outside sending chills down my body as I awoke.
I glance over to my right, to see George lying next to me, sleeping soundly.
His hair messily covered his face, and his arm was slung over me, on top of my stomach and holding me close to him.

I turn over to him, our faces near each other's in the pale morning light.
I take my fingers and brush his hair from his eyes , revealing more of his freckled complexion.

He groaned from my touch, squinting one eye open at me.

"Hmm." He moaned, stretching his arms above his head.
"Morninggg".

I chuckle, flipping onto my back.

"Good morning." I reply.

He leans up quickly, positioning himself over me.
He places his hand on my waist, and plants a soft kiss to my lips.

"What time is it?" He asks.

"Honestly, no idea. " I respond.
"Whatever time it is though, we should probably get going soon. Don't want someone busting us in here."

He forms a mischievous smile,
"That's the fun part though," he smirks.

I playfully roll my eyes,

"I've already gotten caught once, don't need that happening again." I say, laughing.

"True." He responds.

I sit up, glaring around for my dress in the midst of scattered clothing.
I spot it, jumping up and heading over to it.

George places his hands behind his head, head arms flexed out, perfectly showing his muscles.

I slip my feet into the top of the dress, slowly gliding it up my body, and zipping  it up as best I could.

"Hmm." George moans.

I look over to him.

"What?" I question.

"I just hate seeing you put that think back on. I much prefer it off." He snickers.

I walk over to him, jumping on top of him and straddling him with my hips.

"Then take it back off." I say.

He furrows his brow seductively at me, taking his hands and running them up my back to the zipper of my dress, much mirroring the events of last night.

He slowly pulls the zipper down, causing the dress to fall back down my shoulders.
He sits up, me still on his lap, and begins planting kisses on my neck.
I could feel his erection growing larger beneath me, making me feel hot in my abdomen.

"A little issue down there?" I ask , George's face still planted in the crook of my neck.

He chuckles under his breath.

"Not one we can't handle." He replies.

He flips me over, grabbing my dress and pulling it down my legs quickly, replacing himself back over my body.

"Let's handle it then." I say, taking my hand and running it down to his crotch, placing it over his dick.
He groans at my touch, smirking at me with his eyes wide.
George slowly glides his hands down, taking his dick into his hands and placing it at my entrance.
He harshly thrusts in, hitting my g spot almost automatically.

"Fuck!" I scream, shocked by the feeling.

George snickers on top of me.

"Take it easy Weasley. This is only my second time you know." I laugh out.