Chapter 2: Quite the Show

"Warning!!: this chapter contains some smutty material, so read at your own risk. And as the author, I apologize in advance."

"I'm gonna head to bed too," I say, unclenching my legs and beginning to stand up from the sofa.

I place my feet on the floor, putting my body weight on them to attempt to walk to Ginny's room. As soon as I place the slightest bit of weight on them, my knees feel as if they are about to buckle from beneath me.

"Fuck," I mumble under my breath.

" You ok in there?" Ron asks, placing a few apples into a bowl placed on the counter.

"Yea, my feet just fell asleep," I respond, thinking quickly on my feet.

Ron laughs.

"Ugh I hate when that happens. Bloody terrible," he says.

I laugh, trying to make the situation seem normal. I take a deep breath in and stand up, my knees feeling extremely weak as I do so. This must've been from all the built up tension. The tension that could've been released if someone....had just waited 20 more seconds to come inside the house.

"well, goodnight guys," I say, following an synchronized goodnight from both Ron and Ginny in the kitchen.

I walk up the stairs, slowly and carefully, gripping the banister tightly with my right hand. Finally, I reached Ginny's room, closing the door behind me, and tiptoeing over to my bag. I decided to change into some shorts, considering the pants and underwear I had been wearing weren't necessarily wearable anymore. If you know what I mean. I quickly changed, also putting on my quidditch shirt, which was very oversized on me, nearly covering the shorts I was wearing completely. I took my bra off from under my shirt, exhaling deeply and stretching out my back muscles free from constraint. I turned out the light, and crawled into the extra bed that I was sleeping in while staying with the Weasleys until the start of the new semester. As I laid in bed, I found myself tossing and turning, not being able to get comfortable at all. My legs were aching, and my stomach had this weird, sensitive feeling that I couldn't really explain. In the moment, I found myself thinking about the previous events that had just taken place.

Fred.

All I could think about was his strong hand on my thigh, stroking it up and down, driving me absolutely mad. His warm breath hitting the back of my neck, and his rough, controlling voice whispering to me in my ear. My groin grew hot recalling the events, and my legs became unable to stay still. He was just in the next room, probably thinking about me to. At least I'd hope. The thought of him laying in bed, thinking of what just happened between us, made me grow even more eager. I lifted my hand, running it down my stomach, going under my shorts and underwear. I needed to release this tension, so I figured that I'll just do it myself. I began to trace circles, just as Fred had. I closed my eyes tightly, imagining myself back on the couch, with his hand slipping under my panties. It didn't take me long to get some momentum going, I was already on the edge before this, and with him on my mind the way he was, it wasn't taking long at all. I begin to feel myself getting closer, so I pick up the pace, still imagining my own hand as Fred's.

Finally, I feel myself begin to reach my climax

"Fred!," I moaned out quietly, finishing, but trying to stay quiet.

I  took a large exhale, pulling my hand from my underwear and plopping it down next to my body. I stared at the ceiling, taking in large, deep breaths trying to regain some energy.

* clap, clap, clap*

I jolt my head towards the door, to see a tall silhouette standing in the doorway.