Chapter 1: Suprises

*THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL MATERIAL THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME READERS. VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED*

"Get up out of bed!" Ginny screamed, picking up a pillow from her bed and tossing it playfully at my head.
I let out a small groan of annoyance, lifting my hand up and shooing her away, signaling for her to leave me alone for a few more minutes.
She let out a small giggle, and finally  gave up, leaving the bedroom and allowing me  to rest a bit longer.
I plop my hand back down, reentering it into the warmth of my sheets and getting cozy once again.
As I drift back off into a sleep, I begin to hear an odd tapping coming from what seems to be the window.
I lift the blanket and take a peek over to the window, but see nothing. I brush it off as an early morning hallucination, maybe from the 3 hours of rest I had gotten the previous night.
Let me tell you, when Ginny gets to talking about Harry, she could go for hours and hours. And that's exactly what she did.
I don't really blame her though, I can totally relate to her problem.
Minus the fact that my crush happens to be her older brother, and not just some random boy.
Now which brother you may ask.
Bill? Dreamy as can be, but too old.
Charlie? Never even seen him, only pictures. He was dreamy too, but not him. He sounds like a great guy though.
Ron? Absolutely not. I love him, just NOT in that way. That one is all Hermione's.
Percy? Nope. Don't need to explain that one. The only time he's ever truly spoken to me was when he yelled at me in the great hall for leaving without a pass. Definitely not my favorite Weasley out of the bunch.
George? Bloody hell I love that guy. But not him either.

Its Fred Weasley.
God is he dreamy.
He's 6 foot 3, and every inch of his height is fit as can be, probably from playing Quidditch all these years. I'm not complaining though.
His head is lined with fiery red hair that shone more of a dark orange when in the sunlight. His eyes were a deep brown, one that caught your gaze and kept you in a trance once you lock contact with them.
I've had a crush on him for years, I mean, how couldn't I?
I still remember the first time I met him, in my second year.
I joined the Quidditch team as a chaser, and he and George had been beaters already the previous year. I never actually spoke to either Fred or George, not until I met Ginny in her first year.
I'm only 1 year behind them, 1 year ahead of Harry, Hermione, and Ron. I sort of took Ginny under my wing in the quidditch area, and then we became best friends. I didn't know it at the time, but this was a gateway into Fred Weasley. Obviously I'm not only friends with Ginny for Fred, I love her to death, but holy merlin does it help.
My daydream is abruptly interrupted, and once again, I hear that odd tapping noise, but this time it's coming from the door.
I jolt my head up, peering over to the door in suspect. The tapping continued for a moment, as I just stared in confusion at the slightly opened door into the hallway.
All of a sudden, the door flings open, and in flies a small paper bird, flapping its wings at an untimely fast pace.
It chaotically circles the room, and inches closer to me by the second. I reach out to try to grab it, but it dodges my hand quickly and starts circling around my head in a fast motion.
"Oh bloody hell,' I mumble under my breath, straightening up to put myself in a position to grab the goddamn thing.
I place my feet firmly on the bed, and stand up trying to locate it in the air as it's still circling around me. I quickly reach out and snatch it from the air, pulling it into my hand and stopping the chaotic movement all at once.
"What a great way to wake up, am I right Cal?" I hear in a deep voice, directed near the entrance of the room.
I shoot my head over to the door, to see a pair of two tall copper headed twins standing in the doorway.
I scoff, and toss the paper to the ground in annoyance.
"Well that was feisty!" Fred exclaimed loudly, making his way over to the bed and plopping himself down aggressively.
He places both his arms behind his head, propping himself up to where he can gaze around the room while lying on his back.
George still stayed in the doorway, pressing his shoulder against the wall for support, and glaring in at me still standing up on the bed.
"Such a warm welcome boys, thank you." I say with a bit of a sarcastic attitude.
"Oh come on, we had to annoy the little sister's best friend," Fred says, taking his eyes and shooting his glance in my direction.
"What kind of big brothers would we be if we hadn't?"
I playfully roll my eyes, and sit back down onto the bed, throwing the blanket over my legs.
"You guys really went the origami bird route? Not gonna lie, I expected a bit more from you two." I say.
Fred's eyes widen, and he furrows his brow as he sits up on the bed, staring.
"Is that a challenge little lady?" He questions.
I laugh.
"If you suppose it as one," I respond.
Fred shoots his glare over to George, and they lock eyes for a moment, but glance back at me once again in sync with one another.