Chapter 17: Forgetful

*Hi, this chapter contains VERY SEXUAL material that is definitely not suitable for some viewers. If you've read the last chapters, you know this book is very spicy 🌶 , but this chapter is very much that. So overall, this chapter is really different and a lot more 😏 if you know what I mean, so I hope you enjoy*

....

George healed fairly quickly, with the help of Molly of course. Within the next 3 days, we were both able to return back to Hogwarts, even though Molly and Arthur argued heavily against it.

"The Malfoys," Arthur spit sitting at the kitchen table.
"A disgrace to the wizarding name,"

George patted his dad on the shoulder, comforting him and helping him calm down.

"We'll be fine dad. You guys don't have to worry about us." George pleaded.

Molly gave us a concerned looked.
"He hurt you George. You can't blame your father and I for not wanting you to go back."

George nodded, walking over to his mum and giving her a large hug.

"We'll be alright mum. Well keep each other safe." He whispered to her.

She smiled and looked over to me, making her way to give me a hug as well.
She pulled me into a tight embrace, rubbing my back in a comforting manner.
"Keep my boy grounded will you?" She whispered.

"I promise." I reassured her.

She pulled away, placing one hand to my face and looking me up and down.

"You've got a great one Georgie. Don't let her go." Molly said.

George smiled wide, placing a hand on Molly's shoulder.

"Wasn't planning on it mum." He said.

Molly smiled, giving George one more large hug before sending us off.

"Now go....before I cry again." She said, handing me a pile of floo powder.

George stepped into the fire place first, traveling to the Gryffindor common room quickly.
I followed suit, right behind him.

When we both arrived, the common room was filled with all our friends, all of them congratulating George on his recovery.

Neville walked up to us, nodding his head in his typical awkward demeanor.

"I'm really sorry that happened to ya George, but I'm glad you're alright. Must've been scary." He says.

George turns to him, placing his arm around his neck.

"Ah it's alright Neville. But thanks man, I appreciate it." He responds, giving Neville a playful scratch on the head.

Neville laughs, readjusting his hair back to its neat form.
Harry, Ron, Ginny, Fred, and Hermione come rushing over to us as well, the boys giving George some fists bumps, and the girls giving us both hugs.

"We're glad you guys are back." Ginny says.

George shuffles his hand playfully into Ginnys hair.
"Glad to be back Gin." George responded.

"How are you feeling?" Hermione questioned, looking George up and down.

George smiled widely, opening up his arms and puffing out his chest.

"Better than ever Granger." He says proudly.
...
I was really glad to see George in such a positive mindset, but I couldn't help but think he was putting on a show to seem braver than he really felt.
I mean, he did go through something that was really traumatic, he couldn't be totally fine right?
...
I quickly pulled him to the side, whispering up to him.
"You sure you're doing alright?" I questioned.