Chapter 19: The Letter

*THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL MATERIAL THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME READERS. VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED*

Fred's suspension for the underwear situation was set to be 2 weeks, a lot longer than we had all expected.
He'd gotten a pretty nasty howler from Molly the day before it went into play, her scorning some words I'd rather not repeat when she found out about it.

George and I were going to write her a letter and explain to her what had truly happened, but Fred asked us not too, and told us that he was okay with taking the blame with them too.

Fred was honestly acting really strange, because he wasn't the type to just do this out of the kindness of his heart.
Yea, Fred is a really nice, sweet guy, but.....he was also Fred.
He loved watching drama unfold, especially if it involved one of his siblings.
Gave him ammunition to use against them with pranks or whatnot.

Fred was sent back to the burrow one evening to start the punishment , and we all knew Molly wasn't gonna make life easy for him there.
He said his goodbyes, and walked out of the common room to Dumbledores office, where I assumed he would be escorted to the burrow somehow.

We all tried to continue on with our everyday lives after he left, but it was really, really awkward. I think everyone pretty much knew who the underwear truly belonged to, yet no one said anything about it, just blatantly ignoring it and beating around the bush.

And in my mind, I was still thinking heavily on the conversation that Angelina and I had had a few nights ago, really wanting to speak to George about it.

The next afternoon , George and I found ourselves relaxing in the astronomy tower, me sitting with my back to one of the tall pillars, and his head in my lap.
The cool breeze was blowing heavily, and the atmosphere was quite relaxing for us.

The thoughts of the Angelina situation came flooding back into my brain.
I knew if I told him, it could cause strife between him and Fred, which was the last thing I wanted.
But I also didn't wanna keep secrets from him, and it was really pressing on me.

I finally decided to bring it up.

"Can I talk to you about something Georgie?" I finally question.

George kept his eyes squinted, soaking up the sun while his head still laid in my lap.

"Sure my love. What about?" He asked.

I inhaled deeply.

"You have to promise not to get mad though." I state.

George slowly opened his eyes, sitting up and turning to look at me.

"You like me when I'm mad." He teased.

I playfully hit him on the arm, laughing.
"No, I'm serious though." I say.

George drops his playful demeanor, and fully turns his body to me in attention.

"I  promise." He says.

"Okay." I begin.
"So, the other night....after the Snape thing, I noticed that Angelina was acting a bit strange. Then, she asked if she could talk to me, so we went out into the hall. She seemed really upset about something so I asked her what was wrong, and she sort of hesitated and wouldn't say it, but then she got all teary eyed and-" I began to ramble.

"Spit it out Cal." George laughed.

"Angelina told me that Fred said my name when they were...." I stop.

George's eyes widen, and he sits still in a shocked stance.
I look over to him, waiting for a response.

"He what?" He questioned sharply.