Chapter 13: The Fight

*THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL MATERIAL THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME READERS. VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED*

Angelina and I joined everyone else in the great hall, both of us taking seats next to our designated twin.

"You guys are comfy now huh?" George asks, glancing over to Angelina.

I nod.
"Yea, we are. I actually really like her." I say.

George chuckles, sliding his hand into mine.
"Good. You need more girlfriends." He says, pecking me on the lips quickly.

I laugh, playfully hitting him on the arm.

...
Harry turns to George and I,
"Oh, we have an extra quidditch practice today. Hooch called it, needs each house there." He states.

I groan loudly, tossing my head back and gazing up at the ceiling.

"Even on our off days we still have to work." I say.

George leans over, whispering in my ear.

"Won't be so bad. Plus.... I'll get to see you riding around on that broomstick for hours." He whispers.

My stomach flutters with his words.
I turn to him as well, putting my lips to his ear.

"Maybe we can get some extra practice in after? Maybe ride another broomstick?" I whisper.

His eyes widen, and he gulps loudly.
I laugh, loving the fact that I could get to him with just my words.

We all quickly scarfed down some lunch, then making our way to change into our Quidditch gear.
Me, Angelina, and Ginny all changed together in the dorms, and met back up with Ron, Harry, Fred, and George in the hallway.

We quickly walk to the quidditch fields, stopping at the shed to grab our brooms.
Fred searches for all our placers on the wall, grabbing them and handing them to each of us.
Then, we walk out into the field.

The Slytherins were all gathered together, as well as the Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws in their own little groups.
Amongst the crowd of Slytherins, I spot a beacon of blonde hair, and I grow irritated already.

Malfoy.

He quickly looks our direction, proudly walking ahead of his group, to the forefront.

"I see tweedle dee and tweedle dum have come to join the fun today?" He mocks, glancing at Fred and George.

"Shove it Malfoy." Fred states angrily.

Draco widens his eyes in a teasing manner, furrowing his brow at me.

"I don't see what you see in them Evergreen." He begins.

George quickly steps ahead of me, looking down to Draco.

"We said shove it. Go bother someone else you unbearable git." He spits.

Draco begins to laugh, following a chuckle from his entourage.

"See you on the field." He says, turning away from us and returning to  the rest of the Slytherins.
I walk over to George, running both his arms up and down with my hands.

"Channel that anger into the game. Shove him to the wall." I say.
George cracks a smile.

"I will. Trust me." He says.

Madame Hooch enters onto the field, gathering us all around her by shouting.

"Attention!" She screams.
"I want the first match between the Gryffindors, and the Slytherins! I want a nice, clean game. No funny business.....take your positions."