Chapter 32: Made My Choice

...

"So do you actually think he's gonna go through with it?" Harry asks, looking up from his spell book from across the table. 

Ron giggles, and Hermione rolls her eyes at him with a small smile. 

"No way. Theres no chance Fred could put up with that woman for the rest of his life." Ginny answers. 

I nod. 

"Yea. She doesn't seem like the type of girl that Fred would fall for." I state. 

Ron laughs again. 

"That man could fall for anything with two legs that doesn't have a-" 

Hermione slaps him with her book, shutting him up before he could finish his sentence. 

"Ron please!" She says. 

I chuckle, looking up at Ron as he rubbed his now sore arm. 

"I don't know. Why do you think he's asked her then?" Harry questions. 

Ginny shrugs. 

" I don't think he knows what he wants....Well, he does... but he knows he can't have her." She states. 

Everyones eyes shoot to me, and I feel the embarrassment forming as my cheeks begin to turn warm. 

"Guys, if you all wanted to talk about what happened, we can. I feel like everyones been holding back on me since those few days at the flat." I say. 

Everyone shoots each other stale glances, none of them knowing what to say. 

"Just, if you're mad at me, I'm sorry. I really am. I never meant to hurt anyone, but that's not an excuse. What I did to Fred and George, and you all, was wrong. Im really am sorry." I apologize.

Ginny folds her lips, looking at me. 

"Well, it wasn't just you that's responsible Callie. Fred had just as much a part in it." 

I nod. 

"Yea I know." I say.

"Plus, none of us can really say anything. We've never been in your position before. It's quite unfair that you're even in it." Harry adds. 

I furrow my brow. 

"What do you mean?" I ask. 

"Well, Fred started his thing with you before you even started liking George. I mean, the only reason you even got the chance to go out with George is because Fred was a dick and mugged you off. You never really got the chance to flush out your feelings for Fred. It must be really rough." 

Ginny nods. 

"Yea. I couldn't say what I'd feel like, or do for that matter if I was with someone else and Harry was right there wanting me too. Im not excusing it, but I understand that it must've been hard for you with Fred feeling that you still loved him." 

I look over at her. 

"You think I still love Fred?" I question. 

She nods. 

"I don't think you would've done it if you don't." She begins. 

I nod, not saying anything. 

"All I'm saying is, you can't help the way you feel. And it isn't your fault if you have feelings for Fred, and honest... I don't think any of us think that you shouldn't given the situation you were put in." She continues. 

"Every time somethings happened with Fred, you've still felt that spark there. That means something. You can't force a relationship when your heart wants something else." She finally finishes.