Chapter 23: The Connection

*THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL MATERIAL THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME READERS. VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED*

George and I slept most of the night within the room of requirement.
I dreaded getting up, as I already felt an achy, sore pain forming in my abdomen from our recent activities.

We talked until we both eventually dozed off, having the best sleep Id ever had, and being as tired and drained as I'd ever felt.

At some point, I awoke in the middle of the night, the room in near pitch darkness and somewhat chilly.
I tapped on George's bare shoulder, and he groaned at my attempt to wake him.

I leaned down into his ear, and whispered,
"we need to go, I want to get back to the dorms before morning."

He groaned again, running a hand through his hair and turning on his back.

He was tired too, I mean, he did put in a lot of effort last night as well.
I scanned the floor for my pants and underwear, and spotted them near the end of the bed.
I slowly scooted to the edge, and plopped my feet on the floor, attempting to put my weight on them.
I soon as I did, a sharp pain shot through my lower stomach.

"Ow!" I whined loudly.
George's face shot up to me from my cry of pain, and he quickly moved over to me, placing his hand on my upper back.

"Whats wrong?" He questions, his face visibly concerned.

"my stomach." I respond.

George glances down to my lower half, and then back up to me.

"Can you stand?" He questions.

I shake my head.
"I don't know. " I say.

I try again, going to place my weight to my feet, but only reaching the same result as before, me collapsing back onto the bed in pain.

My knees felt weak as well, and my legs were tingly and sore along with the soreness in my abdomen.

George then began to crack a smile, understanding what had happened.

I smack him on the arm, and try to hold back a laugh myself.

"It's not funny!" I scream.

George continues to laugh, staring at me helpless on the bed.

"It's kinda funny love." He laughs.

I shake my head at him.
"Well can you at least grab my pants and underwear?"I ask.

He nods, and dips his upper half off the bed, grabbing my clothing from the floor.
He flips my  pants legs from inside out and sets them beside us on the bed.
He jumps to the floor, and kneels down before me, my underwear in his hand.
He slips them around both my feet, and slides them up my legs, aiding me in getting dressed again.
I smile as  he reached for my pants, doing the same.
I groan as I lift my butt off the bed, my abdomen aching as I use my muscles.
George bites back a smile the entire time.

I put my bra back on, and begin searching for my shirt, before remembering that he had ripped it off of me the night before.

"George I can't walk in the halls with no shirt on." I say.

He chuckles, and reaches for his backpack.
He slips his hand inside of it, and pulls out his quidditch jersey, tossing it at me to put on.

I glance down to it, smiling at the number 6 staring back up at me.
I quickly toss it over my head, pulling my arms through it and untucking my hair from its collar.
His cologne quickly clouded my nose, illuminating from the shirt as it was on my body.