Chapter 20: Accusations

George held his arm over me, shielding me as I cried quietly into his sleeve.

"what did you get in the mail?" He asks concerned.

I lean up quickly, wiping my tears and shaking my head.

"Just... I'll tell you about it later." I promise.

"I'm gonna go check on Angelina."

George nods understandably, and lifts his arm off of me, allowing me to get up from my seat.

I quickly walk out of the great hall, looking to see if I could spot where Angelina had gone.

I decided to check the girls lavatory first, thinking that that's where I would have gone if it were me in her position.

I make my way there, feeling my tears drying on my face from the cold wind as it brushed past me.

I go to the lavatory on the main floor, closest to the great hall.

When I enter, I see Angelina standing at the sink, her head down as she sobbed.

I slowly walk up to her, placing a hand on her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her.

She turns around quickly, her mascara running down her face. Her eyes were filled with sadness, and I knew she was humiliated too.
I knew somewhat of how she felt.

Fred Weasley could really be a strain on your emotions.

"Angelina-" I begin.

"please don't." She pleads sharply.

I frown in sympathy, not knowing what to say.

"I just...wanted to check on you." I say.

She lowers her brows in anger.

"Check on me?" She scoffs.

"How the bloody hell do you think I'm doing? I just found out that my boyfriend is in love with you." She spits.

I open my mouth to speak, but she cuts me off once again.

"What the fuck is so special about you anyways? I mean, you're beautiful yea, but what makes every guy fall for you?" She questions.

"Not every guy falls for me Angelina." I say, trying to reason with her.

"Oh please, don't give me that innocent, insecure bullshit. You love having both Fred and George wrapped around your finger." She spits.

I scoff, my emotions beginning to fire up from sympathy into anger.

"Excuse me?" I spit back.

"I told Fred from the get go that I was done. I was with George. I never once led him on after we ended things. Not once Angelina. So don't you dare accuse me of manipulating either of them. He's the one that had feelings for me, so If you wanna be pissy with me about your boyfriend's feelings, then fine. But I won't be walked on, not when this isn't my fault." I finish.

She scoffs again.

"You act like you're so innocent. Fucking both of them? Real classy of you." She responds.

" I never  had sex with Fred." I say.

She laughs angrily, turning her head back over to me.

"Well, that's not what I heard....The broom closet?" She questions with a snarl.

I shake my head.

"We didn't fuck in the broom closet. Even if we did, it still wouldn't matter." I begin.
"I came in here to check on you."