𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

The group noticed your and Soojin's big change especially Jihan who's being observant.

"Ooh~ Soojin unnie and Y/n talking a lot these days"

"Agree, they rarely talk before"

"Did something happen, huh?" So Eun asked. You and Soojin smiled at them.

"Let's just say, we became friends"

---

She made friends with Soojin unnie but she don't want to befriend me tsk-

Jihan walked alone at the way to the convenience store. It was already 1 in the morning and only few people are outside. It's really cold outside but she only wore her pajama and padded jackets.

As she entered the store, she noticed a group of girls eating on one of the tables.

"Oh, isn't that our Jihannie?" An energetic voice caught Jihan's attention. "Jiwoo unnie?" Chuu waved at her to come over at them and she did.

"Annyeong!" Jihan energetically greeted them. "Come on sit down Jihan" Heejin gestured to sit beside Yves. "Hyejoo isn't with us right now, she's playing her games." Jihan nodded. "It's okay unnie, I'll buy something first, I'll be back." She stood up and bought a cup noodles.

As Jihan came back, the three girls sitting on one table became four. She looked at the capped girl suspiciously and sat back between Yves and Chuu.

"Jihan?" She bolted up as she heard your voice. You took off your cap and mask, looking at Jihan with a confuse look. "I thought you were sleeping, I just saw you on your bed"

"N-No, it's just my pillow." You nodded unsatisfied. "Why did you sneak out alone? You should've brought me with you. It's dangerous outside" you took a bite to your sister's tteokboki and then sipped on your milk shake.

"I-I, I just want to be alone. You know me" you nodded and ate. You two were of course, acting that you two are friends and stuff. The loona members expected you to befriend them all.

"Ooh, seems like our Y/n already is close to everyone on her group" you and Jihan just smiled and ate your foods.

"How are you and your Soojin unnie?" Heejin suddenly asked.

She didn't know about your and Soojin's secret relationship and Jihan didn't know you two knew each other before. She also noticed that you two were awkward to each other, not a childhood BFF pair.

"Ah, Soojin unnie? We're doing fine." Jihan nodded her head, agreeing with you. "You two were friends for over... 4 years now. You can invite her to the dorm" Jihan widened her eyes.

"Jihan too, you can come over with them" Jihan smiled at Heejin. "Thank you unnie"

"When will be your next comeback? Any news?" Chuu asked. "Manager-nim said it'll be on February or March next year? And he said it's Jiyoon and Y/n's time to be center now"

"Oh nice, I hope we will promote together" you and Jihan nodded but Chuu argued.

"No unnie! We cant! We need to get them their first win!" You all giggled and caught up with each other.

"Oof-"

You all looked over at Jihan who's looking at her phone shocked.

"Jiyoon unnie is looking for us" Jihan showed you her phone. You two immediately stood up and fixed your clothes.

"How did she know?" Chuu asked.

"Jiyoon unnie cuddles with Y/n every 1:15 or 3 am." Jihan said that made you flustered. "We should get going now" You grabbed Jihan's hand. "Bye unnies" you two said and pulled her outside of the outside of the store.

Heejin's POV

"Awe, look at Y/n. A successful fangirl" Chuu awed at you and Jihan.

"I know right. They look good together "

"Yah! Sooyoung unnie, they're still young!" Jiwoo cuddled with Yves.

"So what, you're like that to me back when you're still the same age with Y/n, duh" Yves argued.

"Gay things"

I laughed at them and looked at my sister and Jihan.

"I agree with Jiwoo unnie"

"Which part?"

"That they look good together "

"How do you say so?" Yves unnie asked. I smiled at them and ate my food.

"How come Jihan knows Jiyoon cuddles Y/n in the middle of the night? She's probably observing Y/n"

"But how can we know she's observing Y/n, not Jiyoon?"

"Hmm... let's see once they visit"