𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 10

The three of you made it to LOONA's dorm, holding buckets of chicken wings that is enough to feed 15 people. You knocked and Kim Lip opened the door.

"Oh, our dongsaeng is here!" She shouted. "... and, you got 2 girlfriends with you?" You raised an eyebrow at her, as Soojin jawdropped and Jihan was clueless.

"I-I mean, girl friends, duh" you patted your unnie's head and then went in with the two.

"Oh, Jihyo and Soojin here too?" Haseul asked. The two younger girls greeted the team respectfully.

"We brought food" You told the girls and Hyejoo and Hyunjin immediately took it. You sighed and then went to the couch with Yves and Heejin. You sat between them and rested your head on your sister's shoulder.

"Tired?" You nodded and side hugged her.

---

10 p.m. came and Kim Lip already went to bed with Chuu while the others are still in the living room, watching the series Love Alarm.

You sat between Soojin and Heejin while Jihan sat between Soojin and Olivia.

"Kim Sohyun sunbaenim is so cute" you said and Olivia's eyes went on you. "Yeah, you say that everytime but you don't have a chance bro" she and Soojin chuckled.

"But Y/n find someone close to us cute too-" Heejin accidentally blurted out that made your eyes wide open. All the attention went on you and asked who it is.

"It's-" Heejin was about to answer but you caught her off.

"It's Yukika sunbaenim"

Hyunjin, Heejin and Soojin's jaw dropped. "The Yukika from Mixnine?" Hyunjin asked and you nodded.

Yukika is one of your sunbaenims and one of Heejin's friends, close friends. Heejin's friends from mixnine often visits you when you were younger and ofcourse there's one unnie you like the most.

Yukika is 11 years older than you so you treat her like a sister. Eventhough she's busy that year, you always listen to her music and would text each other in kakao. Yes she's cute but you look at her not on a romantic way, just friendly sister-like way.

"Can't disagree, Yukika unnie is cute-" Heejin wriggled her eyebrows at you that caused you to roll your eyes.

"But Y/n has a crush on Jayoon-" Soojin quietly said but was heard by everyone. "WHAT?!"

"HEY HEY HEY, you got a crush on someone that isn't-"

"That isn't Arin sunbaenim, yes-"

"Wait, you got a crush on Arin too?!" Gowon asked surprised.

Jihan and Soojin also looked at you since they are a fan of Arin and her group.

"Of course? She's Cute"

"So you like cute people?" Jinsoul asked.

"No, unnie. She likes cute GIRLS" Hyejoo answered.

"So if you like cute girls then, do you like Jihan?"

You were surprised of Yves asking that. She slightly smirked and you turned your gaze to Jihan who was looking at you, her mouth opened a bit, expecting for a reply.

While looking at her, her eyes seems sparkling and the world stops from spinning. She looks cute, you thought. But that thought of yours was actually said by you personally.

"She's cute"

"Yeah, she's cute so... is she your type?"

You gulped and started feeling hot. Everyone’s gaze are focused on you but you only focused on Jihan.

Jihan on the other hand was already red and ready for your answer.

She don't know why but she feels... excited?

Complete silence filled the room as they waited for you to speak up.

"I...-