𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 41

"Unnie, what am I going to wear?" You were looking for some clothes on your wardrobe when she asked so you pulled out 2 hoodies. One for you and one for Jihan. You threw her a green hoodie while yours color is beige.

"Am I going to wear these?" You nodded silently and went straight to the bathroom. "I'm going to shower first" Jihan was about to say something but you closed the door on her face.

Time skip while you're tying your shoe laces, Jihan went out of your bedroom wearing your hoodie. "Unnie, it's too big" she complained as she went to the door to wear her shoes. The hem of the hoodie is already hanging on her knees. You walked to her and squatted on her level. You fixed the lace on the hood, Jihan looking at your face. "It doesn't matter, you look cute in it" you then pinched her cheeks until it became red. But it's actually red because she's blushing.

"Yah, stop being flirty"

"But flirting is my thing" your hands went on hers and then pulled her out of the dorm. "Jinjja?"

"You can ask my friends, I do flirt with them. Only the single ones tho" but the real thing is that you and Eunseo are the only single ones in the group. As the both of you entered the elevator, you used your phone on your left hand while your other hand slowly intertwined it's way to Jihan's.

The younger was a blushing mess while looking at the both of your's reflection on the mirror doors. You glanced at her on the corner of your eyes and saw she was breathing heavily.

You hid your phone and stood there smiling at yourself while looking at the reflection without Jihan noticing.

As the elevator opened, the manager drove your to the shooting venue and as you got there, Chuu was already dressed and Yves on her side. You walked infront of Jihan and pulled her hood on to cover her face. "Don't show yourself to them, okay?" Jihan nodded without asking for a reason.

"Y/nnie!" Both ran to you and noticed the girl beside you. "Oh who is this? Is she your girlfriend?" Chuu whispered on the both of you.

Glad I have some covers on. Jihan thought after she felt heat on her cheeks again and again.

"Ah ne, she is" you threw your hand around Jihan's shoulders, hugging her close to you.

Jihan's POV

I'm her what?

"Omo omo, finally Y/n got some-"

"Yay, got some chef who can cook for me so I can live, right hun?" Y/n squeezed my shoulders, making me nod. I snaked my hands on her waste and pinched her back. Is she really this flirty?

"So, you got over J-" pause. Silence filled the room as I got curious. J? Is it Jayoon? Ugh do Y/n still got a crush on her? Didn't she know she's dating Seeun? I pinched her side again that made her surprised.

"Uh- I mean you got over Soojin finally! Congrats!"

Third Person's POV

"Unnie, I told you. Soojin unnie and I are just friends since 2 years ago." "Yeah yeah, I'm sorry. Go dress up now" Chuu threw you the uniform you are going to wear and pulled Jihan inside the dressing room.

"Unnie, am I needed here?"

"No but turn around while I dress up"

"Y/n! Don't do things there! Let your girlfriend out, we won't interview her promise" Chuu shouted behind the wooden walls. 'No interviews, okay?" You pushed Jihan out as your wore your clothes fast.

"No interviews, just sit here with us" Yves patted the seat next to her. "Uhuh, no thanks. Let's go to the set now" you walked out of the dressing room, holding Jihan's hands again and pulling her put of the waiting room.

"I wonder who's that girl and how did she replaced the Han Jihyo in Y/n's heart" Yves asked Chuu. "I also don't know unnie. Weird Y/n changed her ult crush, right? But I guess... I'm happy for her" Yves sighed and nodded sadly.

"Me too, but I still think she's still into Jihan"

"Hmm, nado (me too)"

--

During the shoot, Jihan watched close next to the director. The staffs let her in because you told them she was your manager.

During breaks, she would run to you and give you water and towel. You sit away from Yves and Chuu and their manager and from afar, they observed the both of you being all flirty. Yves even took a photo and sent it to Heejin to let her know.

JHeejin: she got a girlfriend?

JHeejin: and it's not Jihan? How...

HSooyoung: I know right, any guess who's that person?

JHeejin: Lee Luda?

HSooyoung: taller than Luda. Y/n's gf is taller than me ㅠㅠ

JHeejin: awe, I don't know... Karina? But they're promoting rn. Can't be Eunseo. How about Jayoon or J?

HSooyoung: the person is a bit smaller than them. Anymore guesses?

JHeejin: I don't know anymore, they're the only active friends of Y/n. You know, she's still hiding from the others... BUT WHO'S HER GF XHXUSNANZ

HSooyoung: you know you can ask her, right?

JHeejin: I'm not sure... she's still angry at me... how about you ask her?

HSooyoung: I'll try, bye heej

Once the director called you back on the set, Yves tried getting close to the person but fails as the person hid behind the staffs and directors. She sighed in defeat and walked back to her seat earlier.

The shoot ended in afternoon, you and Jihan waited on the parking lot outside the studio for your manager. "Unnie, what do you think Yves and Chuu sunbaenim are thinking? They thought it was real... that you're dating me"

"Do you want to?" Jihan's heart skipped a beat, she was ready to shout yes when you said "Just kidding..."

"Yah" Jihan playfully slapped your shoulders until the both of you heard a familiar cheerful sound in the entrance of the parking lot. You held Jihan's neck and pulled her face close to yours like the both of you are kissing. "Just play along" you whispered to her as she closed her eyes, feeling your hot breath on her cheeks.

Your eyes were opened, admiring Jihan's features closely until someone pushed your head that made you really kiss Jihan on the lips.

That shooked the both of you that made Jihan jump out of your hands.

"Aye no kissing in the parking lot"

--

Happy Zoa Day 🥺