𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 63

a/n: get well soon jiyoon

"Why are you apologizing? It's my fault" Jihan was sitting on a hospital bed right now. You brought her to the hospital eventhough she didn't want to.

"So what, I still did this to you" you were cuddling with her on the bed as you gently pat her stomach. The doctor said it was no bug deal, it will only cause muscle pains. But for you, you thought you already cutted her intestines inside.

"You shouldn't surprised me like that... sorry"

"I told you not to say sorry anymore" she flicked your forehead. "Just don't tell this to eomma and appa, they will kick your butt, the members too"

"But you said it's your fault"

"I know, just don't tell them... they won't let you see me again if you let them know" you sighed as you laid flat on the hospital bed. It's a private room so the bed is bigger than the usual. Jihan scooted next to you and laid her head on your arms. "Is your stomach still hurting? Maybe it's better for you not to come to my con-"

"Yah! I will come no matter wha- ouch!" Jihan sat up clutching her stomach. "Gwaenchana? I told you to just lay down" you pushed her back and checked on her bruise. It has this huge, but not that huge, reddish bruise. "I elbowed you hard, didn't I?" You pulled down her shirt before taking out your phone.

"Who are you calling?"

"Manager unnie... just wait here, I'll be back" you stood up then went out of the room for a second. Jihan just laid down there, staring at the ceiling. 10 minutes passed and you were still gone. She fished her phone out and her notifications were full of messages.

Day Unnie: your appa came to the dorm earlier and left the tix to Y/n's comcert

Day Unnie: where are you?

Day Unnie: oh yeah at Y/n's

Day Unnie: be back at 11 ok?

Han-tokki: I'm here unnie... tell the members I'll stay at Y/n's for a night

Jaelly: food later is salad

Jaelly: don't go home, the food is bad here

Jaelly: stay there,

Jaelly: wait, Y/n unnie can't cook

Jaelly: order some tasty foods. If you ordered, send some to me too

Jaelly: because i informed you that salad is the dish later 🙄😬

Han-tokki: I'll order you some. I'll be staying here for a night too. Relay that to others

Jaelly: sure sure

Zoa: you're staying there?

Zoa: can I come?

Han-tokki: nope

Zoa: waeee you both are my mom and mom

Han-tokki: nope

Zoa: 😔😔

Han-tokki: you can come if we're legal

Zoa: okayyy😁😁😁